Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
jb03 said:
So a dual hand then?

tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 users

TimeToRoar

Tiger Superstar
Apr 13, 2014
Gets the ball no problem. Can link up with handballs (give/receive) and runs all day. Tackles when needed. Just needs to polish up his kicking which lets him down at times.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Gets the ball no problem. Can link up with handballs (give/receive) and runs all day. Tackles when needed. Just needs to polish up his kicking which lets him down at times.
Especially kicking at goal. Sprays them everywhere

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Playing very solid footy, I expect he will get off the chain a bit more with Cotch back and Ross not to far away

Reactions: 1 user

Bizzbizz

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2015
The funny thing is we always hear about how bad his kicking is yet he always kicks at a better % than chimp/dusty/lambert and co

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
The human meatball notches up game 50 for the yellow and black against his old side this weekend ...with an impressive record of 36 wins and 13 losses. Good job meatball!!

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can we get a midfielder that can kick a goal ....please
Prestia has been very good but needs to finish better