Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Dion has been the mainstay of the engine room. He is tough and his second and third efforts are exemplary.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Can you imagine if he added goals to those figures? #ablett

Not just the figures TF, its the manner in how he goes about it, yes he has the figures but constantly at the coal face winning tough contested footy, as well as being our best 2 way running mid.. The kid is a star and long may his injuries be behind him!

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
As an achilles tendinosis sufferer, I'm really concerned about him for the Prelim/GF. At least he has been getting 2 week breaks recently but I'd like to see him do a bit less on ground time in the Prelim in the hope that he is ready to put in a full one in the GF.

I love him and think like most that he has been crucial to us being where we are this year.

Reactions: 1 user

Broders

Tiger Superstar
Jul 29, 2012
Prestia last 7 games disposals; 32, 30,39,35,31,35,30.Flying under the radar a bit is Dion.
Prestia's value is two fold. Not only his statistical output but his current form allows Dusty to play so much time deep forward.

Bizzbizz

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2015
Another massive final for the human meatball 28 disposals 13 contested 7 clearances 5 tackles 9 inside 50’s 3 goal assists 2 goals 9 score involvements 78%de

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Destroyed them tonight. Best game of the year
And he kicked 100 times better too.

Reactions: 2 users