Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Andy Maher apparently labelled Dion a run of the mill footballer on SEN this afternoon. Best and Fairest winner in a Premiership year in my opinion is much much higher than a Brownlow. Maher what a goose!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Andy Maher apparently labelled Dion a run of the mill footballer on SEN this afternoon. Best and Fairest winner in a Premiership year in my opinion is much much higher than a Brownlow. Maher what a goose!
Yet he’d fall over himself to praise some random Carlton player that happened to play in a GF. People simply don’t rate most of our players. My bil (Druggos supporter) was saying Nank was a spud earlier this year, I told him that the correct description was dual Premiership ruckman. That shut him up fairly quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Maher is a run of the mill football personality - he is right up their with Parrott and TomTom for credibility

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Maher is a peanut. Probably reckons Guthrie, Menegola and Duncan are better mids than Dion.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Maher is a run of the mill football personality - he is right up their with Parrott and TomTom for credibility

I can't stand listening to him and that goose philosophier from Footscary, Robert Murphy.
Maher is a huge Richmond hater.
And i reckon Murphy hasn't tipped us once this year.
The pain of them watching us be successful is too much.
Murphy said once he barracked for us as a kid. Im not sure what's happened since.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Yet he’d fall over himself to praise some random Carlton player that happened to play in a GF. People simply don’t rate most of our players.
Well he can praise Tuohy, or Henderson who bailed on the club a few games after being captain in Murphy's absence.

Typical Carlton flog *smile* arrogance. I'm gonna have some fun if we get over the line.

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
run of the mill? Was he asleep all of 2019?

so our whole team is made up of Dusty and run of the mill role players?

lol

Reactions: 4 users

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Its incredible how much everyone wants to downplay our success and team. Christ, I hope we win Saturday

Reactions: 10 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

lol
Maher & Murphy are unlistenable. Maher openly hates us. To say this shows just what sort of football knowledge this clown has.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Well he can praise Tuohy, or Henderson who bailed on the club a few games after being captain in Murphy's absence.

Typical Carlton flog *smile* arrogance. I'm gonna have some fun if we get over the line.

Henderson now that is one bloke who will not sleep that well on Friday night.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
You lost me at Andy Maher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

lol

Thats exactly what some in the media want people to believe, and the dumb supporters of other clubs believe them, hence why when we beat other teams, they go "but they are just an average team with a gameplan, something else must have meant they won, it was the umpires, they are all for Richmond".

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

lol
You certainly don't get many run of the mill players who are two times premiership winners and a B & F winner in a club that has so many 'A' grade players (my opinion) . Scribes and commentators are prone to running off at the mouth because they want to be controversial or failed to engage brain so it is best to ignore their comments unless they are genuinely valid

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Long time Richmond hater , can remember that loss against Carlton in that final , was it 2013 ?

the next morning on SEN , I think he was on the early shift then , he took great pleasure in putting the boot in .

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Long time Richmond hater , can remember that loss against Carlton in that final , was it 2013 ?

the next morning on SEN , I think he was on the early shift then , he took great pleasure in putting the boot in .
Yeah he looks and acts like a typical soft *smile* blouse supporter. I was walking on a dog beach the other day and spotted something on the sand that reminded me of him!

Reactions: 2 users