Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Thanks mate, and the Missus thanks you of course.

OH NO, now you have sent me scurrying for the Wiki pages........ I had no idea that those 2 blokes collaborated and formed that group, so here I go down the Rabbit Hole to catch up on all things musically "Jack Frost".
Kilbey and Mc Lennan were 2 of my fav's before I left here to live in The States for 25 years and The Church were huge over there on the college stations and I got to see them live in small venues a few times, Superb band.
Yes. Starfish was a big college album around that time. They still go well on indie and college charts.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Tank? What if pick 7 is a dud & pick 10 is a gun?
Say if pick 7 is Cripps and pick 10 Lennon or if pick 7 is Heppell and pick 10 is Conca or pick 7 is Naughton and pick 10 is Higgins.
I rather go for pick 7 and get the 1st available ball winning midfielder Callaghan.....

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
In good news he shouldn't play this week
surely we will suspend him for 1 week.
The club should announce the suspension, while saying he didnt do anything worthy of a suspension, but neither did Pickett or Soldo or any other number of Tigers who have been suspended in recent years, unlike Joel Selwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Say if pick 7 is Cripps and pick 10 Lennon or if pick 7 is Heppell and pick 10 is Conca or pick 7 is Naughton and pick 10 is Higgins.
I rather go for pick 7 and get the 1st available ball winning midfielder Callaghan.....
Don’t we need an excuse though for when we inevitably stuff it up?

• Haha

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
I don't think we need to tank to lose this one mate.

The Dawks will want to do it for Clarkson & we are cooked
I reckon Clarkson was tanking all year to get a top 3 pick, then when he desided it was time to go got them playing real football and winning games ( and a higher pick) as a parting gift to Kennett

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Malfoy Meatball. :))
Getting out and about the boys.
Saw Shorty and Fridge on the news last night at the *smile* up of Verry Elleegant connections.

Reactions: 1 users

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005
Dual premiership hero and future(next?) captain Fridge looking resplendent

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Broady, Shorty and the Fridge looking in good nick. Dunno about George though. Seems to have been put into a good pasture, and I'm not sure the beard suits him. And is it just me but has the camera added 15cm to his height???? :blowingup

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users