Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Certainly enough for another cameo.
It's *smile*.
Try CD, Stick Ross in the guts, Bring back Sov,
He will cost me a new TV if I hear that his gone off with injury again .
Grimes shouldve not have played, I was told on Friday no where right to play and guess what he played and now they are still waiting for the results. Are the results coming from Finland??
Really bad 2013-2014 player management.
The desperate Richmond is back.

Reactions: 1 users
He will cost me a new TV if I hear that his gone off with injury again .
Grimes shouldve not have played, I was told on Friday no where right to play and guess what he played and now they are still waiting for the results. Are the results coming from Finland??
:mhihi

Calm down My Dear Zips.

But I do agree the strength and conditioning area of the club needs to have a good hard look at how its going about things cos the results the past 2 seasons have not been optimal.

Reactions: 1 users
What happened to the rule you had to be 100 percent to play?
We use to give players an extra week if they weren’t 100 percent.
Now we take risks on 50/50 players

Same for Grimes, it's jarring to see the club suddenly taking risks with recovery.

Has there been a change in staff due to the covid cuts?

Same for Grimes, it's jarring to see the club suddenly taking risks with recovery.

Has there been a change in staff due to the covid cuts?

Do we know that his round 2 absence was related to a hamstring? Caesar suggested it was a heavy tackle at training my MoJu.

Do we know that his round 2 absence was related to a hamstring? Caesar suggested it was a heavy tackle at training my MoJu.

I just checked and realised it was a thumb that originally caused him to not be expected to play in Round 1. I had misremembered that pre-season injury as the unreported soreness from Round 2, so you're right - we don't know if the Round 2 soreness was hamstring related, and we don't know if he's had any pre-existing soft tissue management issue at all this year.

It's possible this injury was completely out of the blue, it's possible it was the reason he missed Round 2, but due to the tackle information we have, at this stage we can surmise that Grimes hasn't had any hamstring issues this year prior to the game last week.

Reactions: 1 user
I would love nothing more than to see him kill it, but I'm really dubious as to him coming back in after a couple of weeks based on his history.

I'm happy to defer to the medical team. If he's right to play, he plays. If he's not, he won't.

Pretty uncomfortable with those who want to run a poll on when (not if) our 3 times premiership player will break down. But whatever turns you on.

I am always holding my breath on Dion and Grimes. Always expecting to see them limp off.

Our most important player. We are completely different with him in the side.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users