Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Interesting to listen to Prestia's current interview on the club site for the BHF. He discussed how much meditation & mindfulness he had to do during the week leading up to last weekend's game. Also that the Doc said his hamstring was basically only a one week injury but he missed 3 to be sure.
Can't really blame Dion for not trusting his body after all the issue he's had. Must be extremely frustrating & traumatic continually getting soft tissue injuries.
I just found it insightful how much prep he's had to do mentally for confidence as well as physically to overcome them. Grimesy & Cotch probably do it similarly.
Worked wonders. Put in a blinder.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Gets involved in everything good we do.

We need to find another one in the draft.

Sonsie is different, we need blue collar but with class.
Not exactly sure what that means? Sonsie doesn’t work hard enough to be considered blue collar?
Anyway I’d be targeting the hyphenated Davies-Unicycle from North. Can play

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Nth early contenders for a priority pick :rolleyes:

**Edit: Whoops wrong thread, (meant to be Other Games thread), but not worth changing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Interesting to listen to Prestia's current interview on the club site for the BHF. He discussed how much meditation & mindfulness he had to do during the week leading up to last weekend's game. Also that the Doc said his hamstring was basically only a one week injury but he missed 3 to be sure.
Can't really blame Dion for not trusting his body after all the issue he's had. Must be extremely frustrating & traumatic continually getting soft tissue injuries.
I just found it insightful how much prep he's had to do mentally for confidence as well as physically to overcome them. Grimesy & Cotch probably do it similarly.

Interesting, Oldsmobile Toranado.

So, Dion did mindfulness to treat a one-week hamstring. Mmm. I've never heard of a one-week hamstring. That's a rare bird.

I thought Dion struggled with the tag tonight and looked very underdone. I'm ok with that in R5.

Dion's confidence is Hardwick's problem from here.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not exactly sure what that means? Sonsie doesn’t work hard enough to be considered blue collar?
Anyway I’d be targeting the hyphenated Davies-Unicycle from North. Can play
Sonsie is a finisher, a creator by foot, he’s slight but he’s fancy. You see Sonsie. You will never hear him called meatball.

Dion is physical, pinballs in traffic, you miss what he does if you don’t watch. He’s not fancy. But highly skilled.

Same role, vastly different outputs. We need another Dion, preferably 187cm and 90kgs.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Nth early contenders for a priority pick :rolleyes:

**Edit: Whoops wrong thread, (meant to be Other Games thread), but not worth changing.
Remember when some people were calling the AFL to give us a priority pick and Gale told them to stick and then we went on to win 3 premierships.
Those were the days.

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Dion has got away with some soft efforts lately. Not sure if he is worried about injury but he hasn’t put his body on the line a few times the last couple of weeks. No longer willing to sacrifice?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dion has got away with some soft efforts lately. Not sure if he is worried about injury but he hasn’t put his body on the line a few times the last couple of weeks. No longer willing to sacrifice?
Unfortunately, good call/pick up there Miles Davis.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
That’s the sign of someone lacking confidence in his body.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He is *smile* scared of getting injured again. And this was his best preseason apprantly.
He is going through the motions the ground, he would be lucky to be going at 70%