Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Here’s hoping that Dion can continue where he left off last week......if so, I reckon we will win the game....

But another scenario to ponder......Imagine if we were up in a tight one, say half way thru the 3rd qtr....Dion currently BOG....and out of nowhere, he gets cleaned up again....by Stewart!!!

I then think that this booooing controversy would be the least of the AFLs problems.....
I’d hate to think what would happen at the G............

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Dion playing a Lambert type role the last couple of weeks could be season defining, Lambo has been a hard guy to replace.

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Seriously?

One post only, and no references to the match?
Say it isn't so.

Call yourselves Meatball lovers?:))
Fire up.

Congrats Mr Meatball on wonderful 200th game milestone and taking down of the "up themselves" blowhards.

19 Touches, 60 metre bomb goal.
Great win.

Roaming Boofhead got him to introduce the clan.
Had his builder there, his sparky, a host of family members.
Great stuff, Dion. :clap2

(Days of Roaming must be numbered. Don't know how many times he has interviewed the boot studder only to get the same story.
Yep, started in 1979 blah, blah. Yes Bristle we know as you speak to him each time like it's his 1st interview.
Never goes within a kilometre of Dusty or Nank.
Always goes to Meatball. He must be sad Bobble left. Was another one of his regulars.)

Reactions: 1 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Honestly, he looks like he's had too much of Nona's Xmas pudding. Definitely not a lot of preseason training has gone on there. Laney needs to put him on a diet. Meatball has become chunker Meatball.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He is really really injured or he just can't be fked.
He walked around all night and those plastic chases are ridiculous.
Between him Ross and Graham I'm not to sure who was the slowest.
He was on the treadmill last

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Meatball musta been hiding in the lower back corner of the fridge a bit too long. Was all rank,furry n musty last night, totally unpalatable. Sad thing is that he had a lot of mates.

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
What's the go with this bloke. Gone from a gun to a below par plodder. Surely his next contract will only be offered 350 g a year or there abouts on a yearl by year contract.