Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Shedda had a terrific first half of the season.
Bach has been outstanding.
both top 5. Agree Dion is probs leading

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The way we vote at the B&F rewards players who play a lot of games so Prestia has to be very close.
Had a blinder of a final series in 2017 so we know he can play well in big games.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Way to bloody confusing for me. We simply have far to many players capable of being in our top five this year. Dusty, Meat ball, Shedda, the Lynch man, Lamblett, Grub, Flossy, Bash, might even have snuck in young Stacka if we'd started him earlier or he didn't cop an injury.
Need to prune the list n make it easier to clarify who will be top five in the BnF, all these good players in excellent form is making my brain hurt.
Suppose it's a small mercy that stars the likes of Tross, Jaaack n Cotch have been so injured this year or there'd be a dozen players trying to fit into our best five n I'd just suffer a massive brain fart and non recoverable implosion.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
What a game he played today.

Was in absolutely everything.

JD medal is his this year for sure.

Well done Dion on 150 games !

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
He has gone under the radar and his milestone game didn’t much attention but the umps should give him 3, has to be in AA contention and the rfc the Jack Dyer medal.

What a dominant game today.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Massive game from Dion today .... agree he probably just claimed the JDM today I reckon.

Was immense in the clinches all day and kept going.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
been meaning to wax lyrical about Dion ... he has been incredible .. top shelf smallgoods ...

Reactions: 1 user