Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Next time he gets cornered by roaming Brian... he should get in first and and ask......
"How they hangin Fatso..?"

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Now that we know more about Tom Lynch's character (seems an introvert), it is clear that a big reason he chose Richmond was his friendship with Meatball and Caddy. No doubt they would have told him about the place, and seeing his mates win a premiership would have been a factor. He forsake more money to be in a good supportive club environment.

That Pick 6 we gave up for Prestia must arguably be the best trade we have ever done (netting Caddy and Lynch).

I wonder if the club is in the ear of any other Suns players that are close to these guys.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Some may see this as sacrilege but this season Dion has catapulted himself into being our second best midfielder.
He's genuinely Blue Chip & in the frame for AA Honours.
I just love how he turns on a ten cent piece in traffic & turns players inside out. Loves the wet too. Almost never loses his feet & handles the ball magnificently.
Brilliant game again from our gourmet meatball today.

Reactions: 10 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Has focused more as an offensive player in recent times. Just seems to always want to move the ball forward.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
You truly appreciate this bloke when you see him live and sit ground level. He is tough as they come and his ability to extract the ball in congestion is elite. Great game and a great year so far!!

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
He weaves through congestion like a ferret.

I used to breed and work ferrets.

and one of their defining features,

is if they come up against congestion,

they bite it, chew it and eat it

and then go to sleep.

I reckon you need a better analogy Harry.

Dion has the JD in his keeping. Like a blue healer on a dusty fresh liberated testicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
If he was a better kick he might be rivalling Martin/Fyfe/Dangerfield for the best player in the AFL. His ability to get to contests is fantastic as is his contested work.