Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
How good is this bloke. First hit out for the year... lazy 25 touches - 12 contested, 9 clearances, 24 pressure acts and 4 tackles.

Can't believe I couldn't sneak him or Lambert into the votes. Dion was great in the clinches.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
He's no Lachie Plowman.
Never a truer word spoken spook .

I stand corrected , however is he a double whammy SOS recruit ? , pick 3 to the Giants and then SOS got him to da Bluezzz ?

Just can’t fathom how both clubs let SOS go , and even more so how we haven’t swooped on him, we’re is Phanto with his clipboard and petition

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Never a truer word spoken spook .

I stand corrected , however is he a double whammy SOS recruit ? , pick 3 to the Giants and then SOS got him to da Bluezzz ?

Just can’t fathom how both clubs let SOS go , and even more so how we haven’t swooped on him, we’re is Phanto with his clipboard and petition
I heard SOS quit because they wouldn't let him delist Plowman just so he could draft him again.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How good is this guy, misses a lot of last season, comes back in for the finals and plays like a guy who hasn't missed a game and makes a better side.
Then Thursday night after having an injury interrupted pre-season he gets a game high 9 clearances, plays 74% game time, along with 25 disposals.........gun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Was a superb game from Dion 2nd game up. Getting back to 2019 form..
Probably just my Tiger instincts but I keep getting nervous about how well or best players are playing. Dusty has always taken a while to hit his straps. Usually only really starting to dictate play from round 5/6 on. Prestia was so sharp today. That play where he came to full stop surrounded by Hawks in the middle, reassessed and changed the play was a sign of a bloke almost seeing it in slow mo. Masterful stuff.

Reactions: 3 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
remember prestia missed most of last season - he wouldnt be as jaded as a lynch for example

i think nank, prestia and edwards all should have great seasons given they missed so much last year.

Dusty, just seems reinvigorated for some reason, loving the game more than ever

as long as we manage game time, i dont see the form of any these 4 dropping away later this year

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Nice start to the year from Dion , particularly since he didn't have a full pre season.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
When people talk about top 10 midfielders in the league, not sure why Dion isnt mentioned

Proven big game player, goal kicker in big games, big finals, best and fairest in a premiership team, 3 time premiership player

I rate him higher than probably all his contemporaries including Pendlebury, Tom MItchel, Neale, the only four that I rate higher are Martin, Bont and Danger, Fyfe

Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
When people talk about top 10 midfielders in the league, not sure why Dion isnt mentioned

Proven big game player, goal kicker in big games, big finals, best and fairest in a premiership team, 3 time premiership player

I rate him higher than probably all his contemporaries including Pendlebury, Tom MItchel, Neale, the only four that I rate higher are Martin, Bont and Danger, Fyfe

I reckon Neale and Pendlebury should be in the conversation, both can be very good. Mitchell, nah, for a guy who gets the ball so often he is astoundingly ineffective.

So how Prestia is not a top 10 centre is beyond me.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Do we know how serious a hammy it is?
Ross must come in.
Maybe RCD too.