Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Injured in preseason, returns just in time for round 1.
9 day break.
6 day break.
Hammy.

A rare miss in the club's injury management program.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Can’t see him been back in 3 , I’d say the club will take the very cautious approach with both him an the Skip

Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Worth his weight in gold. Transforms our midfield. We struggle without him. Just hope he gets a good run when he comes back.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Well now he's tweaked his calf on the back of his hammy so won't be back in the next few weeks.
We are really missing our best pure midfielder.
How many years extension did we give him? Hammies and Calves and rarely on the park. A *smile* stupid decision by Hartley

• Wow
  • Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How many years extension did we give him? Hammies and Calves and rarely on the park. A *smile* stupid decision by Hartley
Relax.
I agree he is very injury prone.
But Collier Dawkins, Ross etc should've been in our best 22.
We need a Ralphsmith or Martyn to come in.
We need speed around the ball.
Prestia deserves every extension he has received. Club champion

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Always a barrel of laughs reading his match day gems.
You know there’s an ignore function ;)

I don’t think the footy world know how much we miss this bloke, love to know our record when hes not in the team, definitely our best 2 way running mid and an underatted centre bounce player. Not just our best 2wayer, but one of the leagues best

Last edited: