Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Give him the week off.

That Optus surface is flat out dangerous. It's in terrible nick.

I'd rest Cotch too. Give Aarts and Baker another run in the middle
The Skips an intriguing one isn’t he Mcr, is he best playing every week at 65% game time or havin a spell every 3 or 4 with more 80% game time ? as we know the Skip dosent even get the footy boots out until late August . Love Bakes in the middle, but hey Bakes can play anywhere in fact you could Ruck him against Nic Nat and get the same result :))

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
The Skips an intriguing one isn’t he Mcr, is he best playing every week at 65% game time or havin a spell every 3 or 4 with more 80% game time ? as we know the Skip dosent even get the footy boots out until late August . Love Bakes in the middle, but hey Bakes can play anywhere in fact you could Ruck him against Nic Nat and get the same result :))
Good call mate, I reckon just knowing Cotch is in the side gives us a lift, but he's definitely managing his minutes, working off half back a bit more and kicking with the left frequently

West coast are cooked, and Aarts/Bakes midfield can get it done. Another game for RCD also valuable.

With the bye coming up, and the stuff going on with his family, I vote to rest the skip.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Good call mate, I reckon just knowing Cotch is in the side gives us a lift, but he's definitely managing his minutes, working off half back a bit more and kicking with the left frequently

West coast are cooked, and Aarts/Bakes midfield can get it done. Another game for RCD also valuable.

With the bye coming up, and the stuff going on with his family, I vote to rest the skip.

I vote no. This is a must win.

Reactions: 3 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Not saying Dion didn't play his part but surprised he got votes in The Age voting but Shai didn't get a vote. Shai did get a decent write up in the round summary though!

TigerPaul71

Tiger Cub
May 24, 2013
I thought it was all about rioli getting a run, of course he had a bit of tightness in hamstring

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
We totally thought Essendon would lie down in the last Q, just like they have for years now, the bitches.

Prestia off, Titch and Cotch on the pine. Oppo just packed it in half a quarter later than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Fantastic footballer. I love the kid but Tooo injury prone.
His body is always letting him down now. I can't see what the club can do he misses 5 weeks, first game back he is injured again.
Prestia injuries remind me of Deledio's struggles with his Calf injuries.
Priority number 1 this off season is to get another ready made midfielder.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Broady interview on club website saying he's not injured and could play this week.

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Fantastic footballer. I love the kid but Tooo injury prone.
His body is always letting him down now. I can't see what the club can do he misses 5 weeks, first game back he is injured again.
Prestia injuries remind me of Deledio's struggles with his Calf injuries.

His only 5'6", those little legs have to work too hard and this causes all the problems Zips

Reactions: 1 user