Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Is a major concern the number of soft tissue injuries he's getting. Understand the need to get him right but we need him playing.
My feeling is this is pirely management, we have confidence in our depth, meaning we dont need to risk playing him in this circumstance. If it was a final with 2 or 3 games remaining I think it would be a no brainer, he plays.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My feeling is this is pirely management, we have confidence in our depth, meaning we dont need to risk playing him in this circumstance. If it was a final with 2 or 3 games remaining I think it would be a no brainer, he plays.
Agree, and 2 games in a row at a ground that has a (short) history of soft tissue and foot injuries is a real concern too. I'll be be happy if we get through the game unscathed.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Apparently won't play this week due to hamstring tightness. Signed until the end of 2024. Starting to get a little concerned with these soft tissue injuries.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Do we play him back when he can walk? Keep him out of the collisions.

That would free Short up to play in the middle. :D

Reactions: 1 user