Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I'm not bagging PRE hysteria, more the media etc.
Next season will be a mess. Players in bubbles again?
Every chance it gets very ugly again next year. Trying to run a national competition through half a dozen separate fiefdoms is simply a pathetic running joke.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Still don’t know much about long COVID folks. Based on overseas experiences it can be pretty random. Organ damage, etc. Sure the players are fine just pointing out that the virus is something to be avoided, not lived with.

Reactions: 6 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Still don’t know much about long COVID folks. Based on overseas experiences it can be pretty random. Organ damage, etc. Sure the players are fine just pointing out that the virus is something to be avoided, not lived with.
a bit of interesting info here about long COVID and the chances of experiencing the symptoms if you're vaccinated or not.

Reactions: 2 users

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
My extremely unfit brother-in-law is fully vaccinated and tested positive. Felt like he had a cold for a couple of days and is fine now. As intended, vaccination significantly lessens the effect of the virus on the person who contracts it.
My extremely fit friends in Italy got it last year (pre-vaccines) and are still suffering a year later. My double-vaccinated friends in Melbourne got it (from their unvaccinated kid) - they had 7-10 days of feeling awful but getting back to full health now. The guy up the road got it and died a few weeks later. He was unvaccinated.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
“I feel a lot better than even in 2017 and ’18. I feel as good as I have felt. I don’t follow the stats on it too much but my GPS numbers I don’t remember getting numbers like this and being able to back up session after session."

This, my friends, may be what we all need to hear at this time. Dion is SO important to our game style, He makes the other mids better.

Iron balls is back, Cotchy is rejuvenated. Lambo and Shedda are ready. Dusty is Dusty. Jackmond and Tommy ready to fire. Daniel, Shai and Stacky up forward. Taz, Grimesy and Noah are ready.
Get Soldo fit and as angry to help Nank and there will be no stopping us again.
I can feel it building again. Woohoo!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
All good news but he is an overstretched calf away from a 2 month stint on the sidelines. Fingers crossed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
stop bumpin the thread folks, ain't no good for my blood pressure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users