Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Best game for a long time. He got a lot of the ball last week but thought he really bludged when we didn’t have it. None of that tonight; he was fantastic.

Reactions: 2 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Matthew Lloyd said on AFL.com.au's Access All Areas program when assessing Richmond's 2016 season: "(Tigers) ... don't bring in any more recycled players and I'll go a step further – don't bring in Dion Prestia.

"Instead of paying someone $600,000 and giving away pick six in the draft, actually take a kid that you pay minimum wage who you hope will be better than Dion Prestia."

Kane Cornes on Fox Footy: "To target Prestia now, it is not the right call, they're not in the premiership window."

Scott Lucas on SEN: "The issue is from a list management and crystal balling [perspective]. If next year is going to be a rebuild, what does Prestia do? Does he help you win two extra games? Do you want that?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Sadly doing it on his own Cotchie cant provide the 2 way run he used to, and neither can Lambo.

Fridge Graham's importance has gone up a level in that aspect.
Fridge, KMac and Marlion covering a few old arses with their defensive running.

Reactions: 8 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
If he had played the full game in Round 1 we win that game and again he would be BOG.

Reactions: 7 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Matthew Lloyd said on AFL.com.au's Access All Areas program when assessing Richmond's 2016 season: "(Tigers) ... don't bring in any more recycled players and I'll go a step further – don't bring in Dion Prestia.

"Instead of paying someone $600,000 and giving away pick six in the draft, actually take a kid that you pay minimum wage who you hope will be better than Dion Prestia."

Kane Cornes on Fox Footy: "To target Prestia now, it is not the right call, they're not in the premiership window."

Scott Lucas on SEN: "The issue is from a list management and crystal balling [perspective]. If next year is going to be a rebuild, what does Prestia do? Does he help you win two extra games? Do you want that?

This is the problem with having Essendon and Port flogs in the media. They know bugger all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Yep, everyone was talking of a rebuild.
Just goes to show the type of peanuts they have in the media

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Love Dion. A powerhouse player. Accidently went back to the start of the thread, pretty funny reading. Lot of carrying on we paid too much! :)):rotfl2

Pretty happy to see my 2016 self loving the trade, Gotta give it to nostradamus Tempany14, adamant Dion and Nank would get us back on track.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
This is the problem with having Essendon and Port flogs in the media. They know bugger all.
Very true. It upsets some wannabe midfielder guns who listen to those media “experts” and sometimes get a bit ahead of themselves.

Attachments

• E81D9A86-1E6C-4BEF-8DD3-A76F6BB680DB.jpeg
    E81D9A86-1E6C-4BEF-8DD3-A76F6BB680DB.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Interesting in his post-match media interview he said he likes it when Kane Lambert plays because he spends more time in the thick of it doing the extracting and Lambo does more receiving. When Lambo's not there he has to play both roles. Another reason why we need Lambo to stay fit and why we need a the "next" Lambo to step up.

Reactions: 6 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Loved it when Crappa was incensed with Dion's free kick against him at 3/4 Time.
He came in and gave litlle Dion some spaghetti with a jumper tug.
Our little champ returned fire serving up a big plate of spaghetti and Meatballs with his own strong jumper tug!
I think Crappa crapped himself.
Never underestimate the little man.
Love your work, Meatball!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users