Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Was good news to hear Balmey say that Dion has recovered & although he will miss this week with concussion protocols, he should be available for the Gold Coast game. We won't really know how he's fully recovered though until he plays next. Fingers crosseed he is ok.

Reactions: 3 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Would expect him to be down a bit in quality. Brain injuries have some unusual after effects and take a while to get over.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I expect Prestia to back for the Gold Coast game but don’t expect him to play the level of football we have come to expect straight away. There is always a lag effect with a decent case of concussion.

• Sad
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I expect Prestia to back for the Gold Coast game but don’t expect him to play the level of football we have come to expect straight away. There is always a lag effect with a decent case of concussion.
I don't expect it either but certainly hope he's an exception to the rule. We need to bank that win & Dion will be hugely important in getting the job done.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Considering it was his first game back from concussion I thought he was excellent in the midfield.
Just can't do it all & is aging.
I feel we have neglected the regeneration of our midfield even worse than I initially thought. In the dark days we were never serious about building the midfield. We just kept drafting flankers that we thought we could turn into mids. We finally woke up and developed a midfield that helped us win 3 flags; it was glorious. Now they are gone or nearing then end and there is very little coming through to replace them. The cupboard is bare. It's depressing.

For 30 years plus now this game has been won in the midfield. We had 5 picks inside 30 last year; how many genuine bona fide midfielders did we draft? Sonsie? Maybe? But the VFLO watchers say he has no tank.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I feel we have neglected the regeneration of our midfield even worse than I initially thought. In the dark days we were never serious about building the midfield. We just kept drafting flankers that we thought we could turn into mids. We finally woke up and developed a midfield that helped us win 3 flags; it was glorious. Now they are gone or nearing then end and there is very little coming through to replace them. The cupboard is bare. It's depressing.

For 30 years plus now this game has been won in the midfield. We had 5 picks inside 30 last year; how many genuine bona fide midfielders did we draft? Sonsie? Maybe? But the VFLO watchers say he has no tank.
I reckon we patched up a midfield with Prestia and Chimp as the best and Lambo as a hope. Very thin.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!

Yeah the Brown pick still baffles me. Might end up a good player But our needs were for midfielders. Simple as that.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If people think he is the same player before the fkstick Ko him, they have rocks in there heads.
He rushed nearly every possession yesterday

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Watched the game again.
He is very tentative in the guts.
In the 2nd qtr he fumbles because he stops and looks up.
Fingers crossed he is OK

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He's trending up after the KO. Hopefully back to his best soon.

Reactions: 2 users

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Thought he did his utmost to keep us in it in the 1st half especially with his tackling, then that smother on the goal line early in the 3rd was excellent. A couple of disposal blunders, his best is still coming.

Last edited: