Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Nick Riewoldt certainly on board that he is one of if not our most valuable players and our poorer form corresponded with his absence.

Reactions: 1 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Not underrated by Geelong, yesterday's game shows why Stewart took the opportunity to take him out of the game.
Correct. Certainly don’t believe he meant to knock him out but he meant to shake him up as much as possible. Certainly Selwood was pretty happy about it at quarter time. Telling Stewart “good hit, good hit”, with a grin a mile wide.

• Angry

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Correct. Certainly don’t believe he meant to knock him out but he meant to shake him up as much as possible. Certainly Selwood was pretty happy about it at quarter time. Telling Stewart “good hit, good hit”, with a grin a mile wide.
God I hope we get them in the finals. I’d be playing this Selwood footage to the group before they run out.

Reactions: 7 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Gotta play meatball this week (he likes continuity) but by god I’ll be pacing up and down with a few cigars on hand

Must play every final. Must.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Loving the Meatball.

Fun fact:
Gold Coast 95 Games 30 Goals
RFC 95 Games 31 Goals.

Very close.
Oh yeah, apparently there's 3 Cups and a Jack Dyer Medal in a Flag year, as well! :clap2

Ok, not close.:mhihi

Reactions: 6 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Nick Riewoldt certainly on board that he is one of if not our most valuable players and our poorer form corresponded with his absence.
The media in general seem to catch on to how good a few of our players are at this time every year (except last year.)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Loving the Meatball.

Fun fact:
Gold Coast 95 Games 30 Goals
RFC 95 Games 31 Goals.

Very close.
Oh yeah, apparently there's 3 Cups and a Jack Dyer Medal in a Flag year, as well! :clap2

Ok, not close.:mhihi
beewdiful - so he plays game 100 for us collecting medal number 4.

sportshow

Tiger Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
if it makes sense - our most important player - but not our best player

just a gun

we are a different (read poorer) team without him