Proud to be Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Proud to be Richmond

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
2021 Membership Campaign is off and running

Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
We are so very good at football, and so very bad at delivering lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
“ can you smell what we’re cooking?”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
After the events of last season , I still say we should have gone with
”Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime “
We could have name each of the cups. One would be anyone, one would be anywhere and one anytime. I did like Dusty placing each of them on Punt Rd. That had a real eff the rest of you air about it.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
We could have name each of the cups. One would be anyone, one would be anywhere and one anytime. I did like Dusty placing each of them on Punt Rd. That had a real eff the rest of you air about it.

The beatles picture was pretty good too. Can't remember where I saw it, but just needs a 4th so Dusty gets to carry one too :D

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
We are so very good at football, and so very bad at delivering lines.
Yeah, I'm with ya there. ... Reckon anyone in marketing/communications has heard of them Boys in the US who are also apparently Proud?.... Not a moniker I would've gone with!

Reactions: 1 user

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
The beatles picture was pretty good too. Can't remember where I saw it, but just needs a 4th so Dusty gets to carry one too :D
Yeah, it’s a beauty. Just purchased the T-shirt with that print.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Not bad.
I still think “Richmond is my family, Punt Road is my home”, was the best yet.

• Love

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I think it is an ok campaign, didn't make the connection with proud boys until someone above mentioned it.

In some ways I suspect a bit of a response to some of the bad press, pushing back by making a bold statement of being who we are and proud of it . . . and, by the way, if you don;t like it, we don't care.

The one part of it I really love is that last bit with Dustin Martin walking up, placing the third cup in the line and great delivery of the "what are you waiting for" line. It's a real statement of how much we have achieved so get on board and the line does really suit Martin's public image. Sort of no nonsense attitude of you should be proud (he's just shown you 3 reasons to be proud) and you should be a member.

DS

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Harsh critics here. I thought the ad was absolutely brilliant.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Membership slogans we'd like to see.
'Hey Filth Scum and Druggos..... How da ya like dem apples?'
'Nobody's second team anymore'
'We heart schadenfreude'
'No no... Not another one'
"Home of the only 3xNS Medallist'
'Dusty is still only 29"