pssssst!______ just rambling on | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

pssssst!______ just rambling on

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hellooooo, Hellooooo, Helloooooo,
Is there anybody in there,just nod if you can here me.
Is there any one at all?

Elvis has left the building _______________________
and so have all the tiger fans.
Iwent to the dome with the tiger fans to watch our boys sort out those sainters. The addrenaline was pumping there was a spring in my step, the tigers were going to play with some passion and commitment put some PRIDE back into the yellow and black. Five minutes was all it took and the addrenaline died the spring had sprung and the gut wrenching churning pain of death by a thousand goals (sure felt like a thousand) began.

A wise man once said " Pride goeth before a fall"
We were proud once and we were mighty once, I know this to be true for I was there and I revelled in it. Hey wise man , if your still out there can you tell me how long do we have to fall is 20 years a long enough fall ? Is there a bounce at the end of the fall, do we get another turn or is there just an all consumming splat at the bottom.

Oh well the game is ended slink home from the dome to face the feral carlton supporter to cop some stick. The shame, The shame how low is low when you get sympathy from a carlton supporter?

Might as well read the paper in a minute get it over with, might check the fixture to see who weve got next week I think its essendon . Now theres a team that has made an art form of thumping the tiges in recent years, Wheres my hat wheres my scarf man I can hardly wait for the gameto start ___________WHAT! _________
Hey Im allowed to Im a masochist aint I it says so on my avatar.

Then again maybe I just broke something last night do you think if I keep going back I could break it again and again. Dont you just love it now!