Puma 6 more years | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Puma 6 more years

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Our wonderful relationship with sporting mega company Puma continues for s further 6 years.
George Castagna presented the 2022 Guernsey to Brendan Gale and Neil Balme. :clap2 :clap2 :clap2 20211119_160329.jpg

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
T'was a somewhat bizarre marketing exercise.
As Kath & Kim would say; "interesting / unusual / different" etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Our wonderful relationship with sporting mega company Puma continues for s further 6 years.
George Castagna presented the 2022 Guernsey to Brendan Gale and Neil Balme. :clap2 :clap2 :clap2 View attachment 14093

Only thing is that apparently he was a bit late arriving by taxi at Puma Head Office and further delayed when he tried to pay the taxi driver with his MYKI card.

Eventually he raced into the building foyer by forcing the roundabout door to spin in the opposite direction and learned the presentation was being held in a the Board Room room on the fourth floor. He actually knocked over a couple of Puma staff as he forced his way ahead of them into a lift just as the doors nearly snagged his shoe laces. But the bloody lift took him to the basement car park. He then decided to take the fire escape stairs and he sprinted so bloody quick he got to the 12th floor before he realised he'd gone too far and had to go back down again.

Anyway he eventually got there and (after he'd changed out of his Nike tracksuit) he completed the presentation (by handing Benny's jumper to Balmey and vice versa.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I've been a critic of our social media because it is woeful compared to other clubs, so it is nice to see them trying something different.

That's about the most positive I can say about it. :poop:
What do the other clubs do better than us TBR?

BTW the Georgie Puma video certainly was pretty odd.

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
Just better general content for mine JB.

Other clubs do much slicker and in depth coverage of training and intra-club matches, better packages showing young players at tier two levels and more entertaining and interesting fun stuff.

Hard to be the best at everything but Richmond is a clear last from the 4 or 5 clubs I keep an eye on.
I think having 100k members makes the club lazy in some respects.

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
George’s presentation together with the video was hilarious. Great work RFC. More of that content required

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Aaaahhhhh dunno. Sash on that jumper looks to much like lemon yellow for mine. Compare it to the yellow stripes on Georgie's tie.