Punt Road End Player of The Year 2022 Champion Is Dion Prestia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Punt Road End Player of The Year 2022 Champion Is Dion Prestia

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Welcome To The 2022 Punt Road End Player of the Year
A New Year No Changes to this years Voting System

Voting involves a 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 voting system with your best Tiger on the ground awarded the 5 votes down to your 5th best receiving the 1 vote

Voting opens after each game and remains open until it is closed with the Voting is now Closed Post.

You may change your votes during the round however do not to edit your original post
Please delete your original post and make a new post with your updated votes and add details and let me know that you have changed your votes
Your final post will stand as your vote for the round Split votes will be ignored

At the end of each round the player with the most votes will receive 10 points, 2nd best 8, 3rd best 7, then 6-5- 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
everyone else will receive half a point

The winner is determined by the player who has received the most votes over the course of the season.

Happy Voting and Go Tigers

afl prestia GIF by 7Sport

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Welcome To The 2022 Punt Road End Player of the Year
A New Year No Changes to this years Voting System

Voting involves a 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 voting system with your best Tiger on the ground awarded the 5 votes down to your 5th best receiving the 1 vote

Voting opens after each game and remains open until it is closed with the Voting is now Closed Post.

You may change your votes during the round however do not to edit your original post
Please delete your original post and make a new post with your updated votes and add details and let me know that you have changed your votes
Your final post will stand as your vote for the round Split votes will be ignored

At the end of each round the player with the most votes will receive 10 points, 2nd best 8, 3rd best 7, then 6-5- 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
everyone else will receive half a point

The winner is determined by the player who has received the most votes over the course of the season.

Happy Voting and Go Tigers
afl prestia GIF by 7Sport
THANKS Sammy C for organising and managing this huge task.
PRE members value their votes and reckon the PRE Player of the Year is a mighty award, particularly in a premiership season.
Thanks again in advance

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Great comp and thanks for organising.

I am terrible at working out who is the best on ground, too invested in watching which team wins, tend to look at team set ups and competitiveness, so I will again not be part of this.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
5. Bolton
4. Martin
3. Pickett
2. Ross
1. Grimes.