Punt Road's Facilities thanks to the JDF | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Punt Road's Facilities thanks to the JDF

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
About 2 weeks ago I attended a dinner at the Social Club. This was dinner run by Hafeys Ambush (er I think Caro may have mentioned it). It was the annual Coach's Dinner. As part of this dinner we were given a tour of the new facilities at Punt Road that have been made possible by the JDF.

In a word the new building is fantastic. From the pool, to the indoor training area, to the new reception area, boardroom and offices, this is something everyone should be proud of. I think it is fair to say the RFC now has the best facilities going around.

The good news is the pool will be open to the public and will be run by "Klim Swim", which is a company run by Michael Klim's father.

As I said all the facilities are superb - congrats to everyone involved - especially those who have contributed to the JDF over the years.