PuntRdEnd a Shining Light | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PuntRdEnd a Shining Light

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Hey All I just had an epiphany. After years and years of being on this forum and checking in daily - religiously. I realise the board, its people and the discussions here have such a positive impact on my well being. I just wanted to say it out loud and thank everyone involved and the characters here for shining a light especially during these dark days. I luvs youz all! No I'm not drunk - yet!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Very true! When things have been tough in my personal life or just generally it's always been good to jump on PRE and argue er talk with friends on here. Has made a big difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Very true! When things have been tough in my personal life or just generally it's always been good to jump on PRE and argue er talk with friends on here. Has made a big difference.

Certainly sharpens one's wits arguing here as you are not in an echo chamber of like minded people. Always good to hear other points of view . . . even when they are wrong :p

DS

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users