QANTAS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I'm not having a great run atm with Qantas and Jetstar.

Aug 10 2018: Jetstar flight to gold coast delayed by 4 hours.

Nov 25 2018: Jetstar flight home from Sydney Cancelled and had to fly home the next day. $200 voucher offered as compensation. $100 voucher received.

April 20 2019: 11:05am Flight home from Adelaide cancelled and I'm put on the 5:50pm flight (meaning i miss the sydney game). i have managed to change to the 2:05pm flight (why didn't they offer this to begin with?).

June 2019: I paid $35 each way to get seats right up the front of economy (and on the aisle) for my return Qantas flights to Hawaii. As I am flying to Hawaii via Sydney, I decided to log on to the Qantas site to add seats for my domestic flights (which is free). i then found out they have moved me 18 rows back and in a non-aisle seat for the Hawaii flights. I have not received any notification of this.

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
Ian4 said:
I'm not having a great run atm with Qantas and Jetstar.

Aug 10 2018: Jetstar flight to gold coast delayed by 4 hours.

Nov 25 2018: Jetstar flight home from Sydney Cancelled and had to fly home the next day. $200 voucher offered as compensation. $100 voucher received.

April 20 2019: 11:05am Flight home from Adelaide cancelled and I'm put on the 5:50pm flight (meaning i miss the sydney game). i have managed to change to the 2:05pm flight (why didn't they offer this to begin with?).

June 2019: I paid $35 each way to get seats right up the front of economy (and on the aisle) for my return Qantas flights to Hawaii. As I am flying to Hawaii via Sydney, I decided to log on to the Qantas site to add seats for my domestic flights (which is free). i then found out they have moved me 18 rows back and in a non-aisle seat for the Hawaii flights. I have not received any notification of this.
The only advice I can give is, never, ever fly Jetstar, they're worse than Tiger Airways, and that's saying something.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
tigerman said:
The only advice I can give is, never, ever fly Jetstar, they're worse than Tiger Airways, and that's saying something.
I’d take Jetstar before Tiger.

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
tigertim said:
I have flown once with both airlines Jetstar was delayed on both in and out bound legs, i must say i didn't enjoy Tiger but at least they were on time.

E

easy_tiger

tigertim said:
I'll buy a Sydney jumper with Daniel Menzel's number on the back and wear it to The London Tavern with no pants on before I'd fly Tiger again.

they have thrown my life into complete disarray me all three times ive flown with them.

the only time they were almost accidentally good, was when they nearly made me miss this years preliminary.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
tigertim said:
Yeah I think Jetstar has improved a little bit from my experience - they seem to have more planes in the air these days which should help / minimise their cancellations.

Tiger is stil hit and miss.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
easy said:
I'll buy a Sydney jumper with Daniel Menzel's number on the back and wear it to The London Tavern with no pants on before I'd fly Tiger again.

they have thrown my life into complete disarray me all three times ive flown with them.

the only time they were almost accidentally good, was when they nearly made me miss this years preliminary.
Leysy laughed.