QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Today we show the world who the Kings of the Jungle are.

6 to 8 goals.

To all the Tiger supporters who travelled up for the match and the QLD based supporters, do us proud.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
There's one for now. Feel free to send me a link to anything better

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Plenty of tiger fans at airport heading up to the game. Just need to get the win.

Reactions: 1 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Sitting in my Qantas seat about to take off. Pumped.

Big Qld-based Tiger crew too. Expecting 40/60 tiger/lion crowd?

I reckon 40/60 sounds about right, but we'll be louder. Because we're the Tiger Army. And they're theatre goers.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
Tigers by 27 and hoping never really challenged all night.

I know they will come out firing and we cannot let them get away from us early but in the end, I am sure we can over run them and win comfortably.

Go Tigers :gotiges

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Gunna be a perfect night for football up here.

Amped already.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
To anyone with finals tix

After 3.25 pm your finals tix will get you around on Brisbane & Gold Coast translink trains and buses. Valid until 1.55 am

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Glad we're not playing at the 'G tonight - despite the fact we've proven ourselves to be very good at winning games in the wet.
Rather I'm wanting to see how we actually perform in warm and dry conditions.
It's been a while since we've had any opportunity to play in "ideal footy conditions" and I'm looking forward to seeing us play a skillful game tonight.
The law of averages says finals time in Melbourne - particularly the daytime GF - is played in dry conditions.
Not always - but we couldn't realistically just hope that it would remain wet and windy for the next 3 weeks.
If ... if if if ... we are to get to the GF then tonight's game will be the perfect opportunity to get back to playing and winning in the dry.
Fingers crossed

Reactions: 4 users