QLD OUR NEW TEMP HOME. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

QLD OUR NEW TEMP HOME.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
im very happy our boys are leaving melbourne with mid winter,no crowds,virus, i can see us lifting with crowds back in our games plus the much better weather,with families going and a max of 30 odd days ,and earlier returns possible,i cant see why everybody couldn,t go as in a holiday.

Reactions: 7 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Even if we start playing better, stuffed if Im gonna make the 2.5 hr drive for an hour of footy.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Even if we start playing better, stuffed if Im gonna make the 2.5 hr drive for an hour of footy.

We need you there.
Support the boys
All of us down here are in the hole.
We feel like Red and Brooke's from shawshank.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If we have anything left, the AFL has done us a huge favour sending us into a place where we play really well in.
Brisbane have already lobbed for themselves to move out while we are there.
There can only be one king of the jungle...
Castagna loves wet and wild

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Every tiger supporter who can get tickets to the Qld games will have an obligation

to yell at the top of their lungs like completely mental *smile*.

The Northern Battalion of The Tiger Army must hold the north

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
You never know, we might get to play them at the 'G one day.

DS
Not anytime soon. When we were scheduled to play them at marvel it was their home game..now that has been changed to qld it has been made our home game. I’m guessing the AFL will believe that next time we are due to play them they will think that north are due for a home game against us and play it at the dump

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Wish we could be up there on the Gold Coast.

Cold as a frog's bum here in Shepparton.

Then again it is kick a Vic. time again.

No welcome interstate anywhere.

14tempany

Tiger Rookie
Apr 12, 2009
Not anytime soon. When we were scheduled to play them at marvel it was their home game..now that has been changed to qld it has been made our home game. I’m guessing the AFL will believe that next time we are due to play them they will think that north are due for a home game against us and play it at the dump
THIS !!! What i immediately thought on seeing this Qld game was OUR home game
I just think we are never going to play NM at the MCG again
Its doing my head in

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Not to mention North Melbourne have played 4 games at Docklands so far this year, of which 2 were their home games.

One of the games North played was an away game against Hawthorn, at North Melbourne's home ground, and not Hawthorn's home ground.

Now, we might get a fair number of games at the MCG each year, but I can't remember getting an away game at a ground which is our home ground but not our opponent's home ground.

Where is the gnashing of teeth about this?

DS

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
What’s the bet that we will get more “ home” games at the interstate hubs and then if things improve and games are held back in Melbourne later on in the season that they will schedule our away games at the dump?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Qualifying final vs Geesook at the MCG, 2017. :cupgold

Geesook play home games at the MCG by choice, I don't think Hawthorn play home games at Chernobyl by choice (does anyone?) and anyway it was a final.

But your point is valid, I wasn't thinking of finals.

DS