R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The way this sits at the moment, I'd say Carlton will probably beat Collingwood next week. They've had 14 inside 50's in nearly a half of footy. Wow.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Why would Pies fans boo Treloar? What has the poor kid done to them that deserves booing?

Reactions: 8 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Grundy must be close to the most overrated player in the league.

Ridiculous price tag for minimal output.

Gonna be very awkward when they try and offload him Treloar style in a few years

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Grundy must be close to the most overrated player in the league.

Ridiculous price tag for minimal output.

Gonna be very awkward when they try and offload him Treloar style in a few years
I reckon a couple of years is enough. Two bad years and he'll be gone.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Why would Pies fans boo Treloar? What has the poor kid done to them that deserves booing?
Yep absolute bunch of flogs. Even after trading he said he wished he was still at Collingwood and wanted to finish his career there. He was pushed when he didn't want to go, yet those feral twats boo him because Collingwood *smile* up.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Where's the one hit wonder from Teeeeeeeeexas!! Kicks the 1st, shows off and then disappears.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Few too many holes in these Dogs I reckon.
Wasteful AF.

Apart from tearing my hair out watching the Tigers spud up complete dominance of a half of football that Ive seen another side absolutely kill a side but let them stay in the match.

Maggots are the greatest tin arses going around you have to stomp them dead.

Bevvo should be going off his tits at half time.

Dogs trying to be too cute and are 2 goals up instead of 5 or 6.

Richmondesque and apoplexy inducing.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Collingwood are cheating scumbags. They park the bus all game then try and arse goals on the counter.

The Dogs spend the most possessions per goal of any team. So much effort only to drop it into a 4:1 outnumber in the hot spot. Plus, they are playing Bruce.

Nothing has changed. Neither will kick enough goals to challenge the best teams.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
How bad is the below the knees rule? Should have been deleted years ago but of course the AFL never wind bad rules back.
Knees are now open to interpretation. They can begin at ankle level or be as high as hips. Need to respect the Umpires decision