R11-12 reveal - When is your team playing? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R11-12 reveal - When is your team playing?

Feb 25, 2007
ROUND 11
Friday, May 28

Western Bulldogs v Melbourne, Marvel Stadium, 7.50pm AEST

Saturday, May 29
Collingwood v Geelong, MCG, 1.45pm AEST
Brisbane v Greater Western Sydney, Gabba, 2.10pm AEST
St Kilda v North Melbourne, Marvel Stadium, 4.35pm AEST
Gold Coast v Hawthorn, TIO Stadium, 7.10pm ACST
West Coast v Essendon, Optus Stadium, 5.40pm AWST

Sunday, May 30
Richmond v Adelaide, MCG, 1.10pm AEST
Sydney v Carlton, SCG, 3.20pm AEST
Port Adelaide v Fremantle, Adelaide Oval, 4.10pm ACST

ROUND 12
Friday, June 4

Melbourne v Brisbane, TIO Traeger Park, 7.20pm ACST

Saturday, June 5
St Kilda v Sydney, Marvel Stadium, 1.45pm AEST
Adelaide v Collingwood, Adelaide Oval, 4.05pm ACST
Essendon v Richmond, MCG, 7.25pm AEST

Sunday, June 6
Carlton v West Coast, MCG, 3.20pm AEST
Fremantle v Western Bulldogs, Optus Stadium, 4.40pm AWST

Byes: Geelong, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Not sure where else to ask this but I guess this is as good a thread as any. Since the league has announced all the game times until round 12, why can’t we purchase tickets for all the games until then instead of having to purchase a day or two beforehand? I know what games I want to attend now. It’s a pain trying to get online , while at work, every week to try and get a seat ( and we can’t choose where to sit). I’d rather buy a bloc of tickets once and get it out of the way

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Not sure where else to ask this but I guess this is as good a thread as any. Since the league has announced all the game times until round 12, why can’t we purchase tickets for all the games until then instead of having to purchase a day or two beforehand? I know what games I want to attend now. It’s a pain trying to get online , while at work, every week to try and get a seat ( and we can’t choose where to sit). I’d rather buy a bloc of tickets once and get it out of the way
Probably because a snap panic attack over Coroner Cooties would throw out too many problems for the ticket vendors n ground management over who's tickets to cancel n who's tickets to allow. Think everyone could manage getting *smile* over at the last minute for one games worth of tickets, but there'd be uproar if ya got shafted over five or six weeks worth of pre bought tickets.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Spot on.
This is part of the reason for the very ordinary crowds.
The increase in getting a seat on the lower level is a joke.
It looks like the AFL is trying to get as much money back in its account, from all the losses last year

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I would assume they dont want to sell too far in advance, in case capacity changes. i assume refunds would be too difficult to ticketek.