R14 v Colonwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R14 v Colonwood

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Saw the first half , probally the most disappointing performance on an individual perspective I've seen this year from the magoos. Thought Markov tried to give some run , liked what I saw from Stengle ,but I always do.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
CC TIGER said:
Saw the first half , probally the most disappointing performance on an individual perspective I've seen this year from the magoos. Thought Markov tried to give some run , liked what I saw from Stengle ,but I always do.

Do you reckon they may have gotten ahead of themselves after the '5 wins in a row' CC?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
K3 said:
Do you reckon they may have gotten ahead of themselves after the '5 wins in a row' CC?
Wouldn't have a clue K3 , just seemed off, Pies were havin a crack, if Pies kicked straight early we could have been flogged. Hopefully just one of those days.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
CC TIGER said:
Wouldn't have a clue K3 , just seemed off, Pies were havin a crack, if Pies kicked straight early we could have been flogged. Hopefully just one of those days.

Fair enough mate, thanks for your thoughts.