R15 Ticketing and other discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 Ticketing and other discussion

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Ok I have a spare ticket in AFL members as we had a change come up. You will be sitting next to me unfortunately but if someone misses out and wants to go PM me. First in best dressed unless I disagree with your political opinions (only kidding).

2A

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
2 games of football now set just got my ticket for Tomorrow Night

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
This is *smile*. Got on at 4. The page opened at 4.02. By the time I put the details in it says "There aren't enough tickets to meet your request right now". Only wanted 2

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Wow that's bad legends. Did you try again, tickets can become available given their woeful system.

Interesting outcome for me. Roaming Tiger member, normally we get to book seats in M1 or M2 and we only pay the booking fee. Went in at 4, got M2 for no charge, accepted tickets further back than I normally would as I have been sick and it is meant to rain so I am in Row X which I think is under cover. Was very easy which surprised me a lot.

Wonder what the crowd number will be.

DS

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Wow that's bad legends. Did you try again, tickets can become available given their woeful system.

Interesting outcome for me. Roaming Tiger member, normally we get to book seats in M1 or M2 and we only pay the booking fee. Went in at 4, got M2 for no charge, accepted tickets further back than I normally would as I have been sick and it is meant to rain so I am in Row X which I think is under cover. Was very easy which surprised me a lot.

DS
might be a bit out of luck there DSSS

according to the link below, drip line is Row Y on the ground level at the G.
I'm in the same boat. Usually undercover, but got Row U in the ballot

as an old mate of mine is fond of saying, "missed it by that much"

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
This is *smile*. Got on at 4. The page opened at 4.02. By the time I put the details in it says "There aren't enough tickets to meet your request right now". Only wanted 2

Same for me mate. General Reserve exhausted, even Best Available same message as you got. Spewing.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

DS
Same for me mate. General Reserve exhausted, even Best Available same message as you got. Spewing.
After trying again, this time for only one seat, got one. Rang my mate and told him. Got him to try. He ended up getting a single seat too after refreshing a few times. We are in m7, separated by about 18 rows.
might be a bit out of luck there DSSS

according to the link below, drip line is Row Y on the ground level at the G.
I'm in the same boat. Usually undercover, but got Row U in the ballot

as an old mate of mine is fond of saying, "missed it by that much"
Damn it. Got row w
Hopefully there might be a lot of spare seats undercover and the attendants are sympathetic

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ooh, looks like "missed it by that much" might be right. We'll see how it goes.

I normally have no issue sitting in the rain with my big coat on as I do like being close to the action. I remember watching Dusty run through a couple of Brisbane players round 23 2019, magic from about 20 metres away, you could hear the thumps!

DS