R15 Ticketing and other discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 Ticketing and other discussion

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Jon Ralph reported yesterday that games will go ahead in Melbourne this week with a 30% crowd cap (the AFL are pushing for 50%). We are expecting to hear more tomorrow.

This means a return of the ballot (unless the club decides to use a first in best dressed option).

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Jon Ralph reported yesterday that games will go ahead in Melbourne this week with a 30% crowd cap (the AFL are pushing for 50%). We are expecting to hear more tomorrow.

This means a return of the ballot (unless the club decides to use a first in best dressed option).
Ballot for sure
Still nothing on Rd 16 game v Gold Coast

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Ballot for sure

Yesterday I was convinced there would be a ballot. Now I am starting to think there will be 3 members windows and people will be invited to purchase tix on a first-in-best-dressed basis.

Window 1: High end members (3121, premiership circle, etc).
Window 2: Reserved Seat members.
Window 3: GA members.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yesterday I was convinced there would be a ballot. Now I am starting to think there will be 3 members windows and people will be invited to purchase tix on a first-in-best-dressed basis.

Window 1: High end members (3121, premiership circle, etc).
Window 2: Reserved Seat members.
Window 3: GA members.

You could be right, reckon its too late for a ballot

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
My ticket is in my digital membership tonight and it wasn’t this morning. Hello normal seat, I’ve missed you.

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
Rang the club “yeah, sorry that was a mistake. Ballot with zero chance of sitting in your own seat”

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
Morning of the day before the game and I still don’t know whether I got a ticket. It’s not a great system.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Morning of the day before the game and I still don’t know whether I got a ticket. It’s not a great system.

Maybe not ideal - but we've just come out of lockdown and restrictions and zero crowds. The easier call would have been to stick with zero crowds for this weekend and give time and plenty of notice for resuming crowds next weekend.

I’d rather have this late chance of getting a seat for tomorrow night than no chance.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
. The easier call would have been to stick with zero crowds for this weekend and give time and plenty of notice for resuming crowds next weekend.
Even easier call would be to ban these pathetic lockdowns that are crippling the country and just get on with everything.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I still think a crowd limit of 50K would have been fine, not like they would actually get 50K at the moment.

DS

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I just got mine too, no email yet, straight to wallet.
same here

happy for the ticket, but not under cover (where I usually am) so could be a bit wet

Also, they don't appear to be on the aisle, so I'm expecting to be flush up against another group like every other home game this year. So much for the social distancing...