R2 changes v Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R2 changes v Collingwood

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Lets wait and see if the season restarts before we think of making changes. At least we should have Vlaustuin and Huli back by end of May assuming the season restarts then

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
When & if the season resumes all should be fit as a fiddle & ready to roll. If comes Houli back in , who goes out ?. Stack, Pickett or Baker are the candidates.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
When & if the season resumes all should be fit as a fiddle & ready to roll. If comes Houli back in , who goes out ?. Stack, Pickett or Baker are the candidates.

Question is how do they re start if players can't even train ? If they ever did re start this year teams would need time to train & get match fit again. Afl are dreaming if they think they can cram remaining games into a season, there would be injuries left right & centre with unfit players overloading on games.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cripps got the 3 in the Herald Sun, Curnow got 1. Dusty got 2, Prestion nothing.

Typical Richmond votes.
Wim by 5 goals and still struggle to get the 3 votes.
Prestia Jack Dusty Cripps and Rioli were the best

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Outs:-
B Nathan Broad, Dylan Grimes, David Astbury
HB Liam Baker, Nick Vlastuin, Jayden Short
C Josh Caddy, Dion Prestia, Jack Graham
HF Daniel Rioli, Shane Edwards, Jason Castagna
F Tom Lynch, Dustin Martin, Jack Riewoldt
Foll Ivan Soldo, Trent Cotchin, Kane Lambert
I/C Marlion Pickett, Shai Bolton, Toby Nankervis, Sydney Stack

Ins:- None

Underrated post. :rotfl2

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Assuming we don't get to a point where training at a park or an oval etc isn't allowed,

That will definitely happen soon.

It’s just a matter of how long they’ll be locked in their houses. How do we deal with one month of house lockdown?

Plans should be in place now.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I think if we get to that point then footy is done and dusted anyway. The UK is basically on total lockdown but you are still allowed to leave home to exercise once a day.

China did that for 6 weeks and have now contained the virus, so it wouldn’t necessarily mean the season is done. It does look to be slower to contain here unfortunately.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
China did that for 6 weeks and have now contained the virus, so it wouldn’t necessarily mean the season is done. It does look to be slower to contain here unfortunately.

Even if the trend of people getting the virus go downs. Football won’t start.
AFL has its fingers crossed that vaccine is found tomorrow.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Even if the trend of people getting the virus go downs. Football won’t start.
AFL has its fingers crossed that vaccine is found tomorrow.

I've seen estimates of 12 -18 months for a vaccine to be found, tested and manufactured, so don't hold your breath

Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Vaccines are in testing now in Aus, the USA, Canada and Europe (Germany I think), and possibly elsewhere. Problem is that testing takes around 12 months. This is because of the need to ensure that the solution is effective, and not worse than the cause.

Curative solutions are also in the works. Some Aussie researchers identified that an anti-AIDS drug and an anti-malarial drug can have a significant impact on a COVID-19 infection, with patients showing no virus activity 72 hours after being treated. Clive Palmer stumped up $1 Million to fund the research and trials. Clinical trials would take approximately 6 months.

As Ant said - Don't hold your breath.

Isolate, wash your hands, care for your family and community.

Oh - And *smile* you Copyingwood! (Just on principal)

Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Does anyone know which Pies v Richmond game they're showing on Foxtel tonight?

As soon as I read they are going with a Live Recall of past matches with McGuire leading the commentary team..... you can only imagine they'll be making us squirm through Collingwood’s last great
Premiershipliminary victory!
1980 would be nice!