R2 changes v Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R2 changes v Collingwood

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We need more run. Ellis although much maligned was very crucial in how we play.

Macintosh a must inclusion for me.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tigga will play.

Question mark over Nank and Graham against the Skunks next week both very rusty and under done.

CCJ Ross and Grover in the frame.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I hope Vlaustin is right to play.

Nank and Graham were miles off it tonight. Both out for CCJ and Ross.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Ccj for soldo
Balta for nank (extra defensive cover if needed)
Kmac or Ross for Vlastuin (Let him recover properly)
Maybe kmac or Ross for graham?
Edwards/ balta back to cover for Vlastuin

with no reserves games we probably need to rotate about 3-4 players per game

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Hasn't Vlastuin has two concussions in two games?

He would be very unlikely as the new protocol would require him to be cleared today to play Thursday and I doubt they will be keen to make that call after two in a row.

They said on TV that this was Vlastuin's second concussion this year. But I think they are referring to the Adam's hit against Collingwood and I'm sure that wasn't classed as a concussion in the end.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
They said on TV that this was Vlastuin's second concussion this year. But I think they are referring to the Adam's hit against Collingwood and I'm sure that wasn't classed as a concussion in the end.
That’s right. It wasn’t. Balmey was asked about it and said the medical report was all clear, hence why Adams was lucky.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Graham doesn't look quite there at the moment, but no VFL to get him back to speed.

Difficult without the VFL playing.

DS

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Difficult without the VFL playing.

DS
Thankfully all clubs are in the same boat with the VFL n other reserves leagues shut down. If we play things smart we should be able to gain a small advantage through having a very strong group of youngsters already had a taste of senior footy n pushing hard for a regular spot anyway. Need to find a way to constantly rotate these fringe players in for a game or two while also finding a way to give our older players a bye week once or twice in case the league starts to concentrate the match calendar.

Blind Faith

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
What’s the situation with Aarts? He can’t serve his suspension because the VFL has been shut down.
Has he been left in limbo or will he become available at some point in time?

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
What’s the situation with Aarts? He can’t serve his suspension because the VFL has been shut down.
Has he been left in limbo or will he become available at some point in time?
Seeing that he's on our senior list.He'll be available after Rnd 3.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
what about CCJ in the back line to match with the american? He has run, great mark and the role is to stopper?

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I don’t expect this game to happen next week anyway. Weird game to prepare for.