R3 Changes v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R3 Changes v GWS

Mr Brightside said:
As Malcom Blight said yesterday about pressure forwards “at some stage they’ve got to get the ball and do someth8ng with it”

Spoken like a true master coach. Yep

lamb22 said:
Markov being named forward is interesting. He actually showed a bit. Could play a more athletic Towner 2.0 role.
Geez! Comparing Lego to Towner???? Lego's been out bodied virtually every time he's been near a contested ball this year. Not helping that he's also double grabbing for marks n loose balls as well. He's got run n pace but, needs to start putting something together soon or he'll be back in the magoos.

Aside from that, I'm happy with the selections n hope they get a handful of games in a row to allow them to find and adjust to the tempo n pressure of senior footy. Also hoping some of the experienced senior players pull the finger out n perform up to standard so that the beginners can find their feet without having to carry the load.

tigertim said:
I dunno. Think he’s over complicating it a bit.

Don’t worry, took me a few minutes to work it out.
But once l did, makes perfect sense.

se7en said:
Don’t worry, took me a few minutes to work it out.
But once l did, makes perfect sense.
Got it! It’s a bit like those Magic eye pics in the 90s, look at it long enough then bang! How did I not see it to begin with?!

So who's supposed to win the ball out of the middle. These selections are starting to remind me of the of the dark old days. Let's give a young kid a game to keep the masses pleased. What has happened to the confident Tiges who were making the right calls each week with selection. Where players were held accountable. How the heck has Castagna, Markov, Ellis and Butler all kept their spots?!

frawleyudud said:
So who's supposed to win the ball out of the middle. These selections are starting to remind me of the of the dark old days. Let's give a young kid a game to keep the masses pleased. What has happened to the confident Tiges who were making the right calls each week with selection. Where players were held accountable. How the heck has Castagna, Markov, Ellis and Butler all kept their spots?!

Throw Graham in the middle and let him do his trade.

frawleyudud said:
If we lose this week there will be omissions on form not injury. I think we win because that is our recent form (18months) when we have a shocker like last week.

By the way
Vfl team v Geelong tonight

RICHMOND

B: 78. D. Coffield, 53. H. Beasley, 51. S. Morris

HB: 43. D. Eggmolesse-Smith, 46. B. Miller, 37. C. Menadue

C: 45. P. Naish, 27. J. Ross, 28. F. Turner

HF: 39. J. Aarts, 36. C. Moore, 22. J. Caddy

F: 48. L. Baker, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 41. M. Chol

R: 47. I. Soldo, 29. S. Bolton, 21. J. Townsend

Int: 54. J. Ballard, 26. R. Collier-Dawkins, 67. B. Credlin, 32. L. English, 61. J. Fletcher, 58. C. Harris, 64. T. Silvestro, 60. C. Thompson

23P: 71. N. Baltas

(6 Guys not playing
They are
Rance Riewoldt Grigg grimes Houli Weller)

DirtyDogTiger said:
By the way
Vfl team v Geelong tonight

RICHMOND

B: 78. D. Coffield, 53. H. Beasley, 51. S. Morris

HB: 43. D. Eggmolesse-Smith, 46. B. Miller, 37. C. Menadue

C: 45. P. Naish, 27. J. Ross, 28. F. Turner

HF: 39. J. Aarts, 36. C. Moore, 22. J. Caddy

F: 48. L. Baker, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 41. M. Chol

R: 47. I. Soldo, 29. S. Bolton, 21. J. Townsend

Int: 54. J. Ballard, 26. R. Collier-Dawkins, 67. B. Credlin, 32. L. English, 61. J. Fletcher, 58. C. Harris, 64. T. Silvestro, 60. C. Thompson

23P: 71. N. Baltas

(6 Guys not playing
They are
Rance Riewoldt Grigg grimes Houli Weller)

No depth. The cupboard is bare

Surprised Stack got a gig over Bolton.......
What’s their VFL form been like H2H??

Mr Brightside said:
Yeah it’s a different feel, bit like when your rebuilding and just hoping to see something from a few youngsters but not expecting to win.

Feel the same way Bright One. Would love to win as always, but this time around would not be surprised at a belting again, just like last week.

when hawks and swans were dominating, they would bring in kids who none of us had heard of, they'de do a job, and they'de win.

I love the INS:

If we win this, we'll be early flag favourites in my personal book

If we don't win, it won't be panic stations. Its only round 3.

really looking forward to this game.

I think Dusty is the key.

i like the ins as well.

Lambert was on SEN this morning talking about needing to get back to our pressure game. its good to know that this is still part of the plan, even if we're struggling to execute atm

Umpires for tomorrow's game are:-

22............Nathan Williamson
30............Shane McInerney
33............Brent Wallace

Anyone know anything about them. McInerney is well known, but not sure of the others.

With a little bit of hope, they are not of the Tiger bias mob.

graystar1 said:

Anyone know anything about them. McInerney is well known, but not sure of the others.

With a little bit of hope, they are not of the Tiger bias mob.

33 is Terry Wallet Wallace's son.

graystar1 said:

Anyone know anything about them.

they are better than chamberlain and stevic and doughboy

Tiger McInernerney is one of the best in the business IMO cause no-one has noticed him in over 300 games

We win if we kick more goals than them..... but would not harm if

Prestia plays a defensive mid role on Coniglio
Some attention on Whitfield
Defensive lock on Shaw down back
Nank and Balta to Run Mumford to the ground if possible.