R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
9 goals to 6 midway through the last quarter between two of the supposedly better attacking sides. Hocking has done it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
bit of a dull encounter in Ballarat - but we've all had one of those ..

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
bit of a dull encounter in Ballarat - but we've all had one of those ..
How bad for the Bears when your oppo's home ground is the Dome and you have to go an play in the elements in Ballarat ..........good times!!

Old Mate Fago might dead set seize up in the cold.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Doggies, Sydney, and Port all out in front of us now, as will be either the Range Rovers or the Sooks.

Need Saints to beat the Coke heads to hold them back for us.

Also hoping for miracle from the Sherbies to knock over the Skunks.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
They dont grow on trees , however the silky skilled type small forward of the likes of Ryan and Betts is something I think we need , obviously we all hope MJ can be that, not a major change I just think the way the game is we need a bit of silk forward.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
They dont grow on trees , however the silky skilled type small forward of the likes of Ryan and Betts is something I think we need ,

you've obviously never been to the Tiwi Islands?

aside from the fruit, they are a really pretty tree

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Doggies will lick this season up like a dog licks up vomit. They are traveling well and that's an understatement.
Some wanks aleady talking a repeat of 2016 Dogs Swans GF.

The obviously missed the Port Umpirelade destroyation of the shittfull Richmond last night.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Saints look slow, their defence can’t handle the high balls and can’t even get to the drop of the ball first - they are playing with zero confidence