R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Saints look slow, their defence can’t handle the high balls and can’t even get to the drop of the ball first - they are playing with zero confidence
Good just so long as they dont have any next week either.

Tigers must win next week with games we've got coming.

Eagles getting out a win in front of us is also bad result for the Tigers though.

Don't want to be falling behind these Interstaters with their umpires in their pockets otherwise its a very bad result for September.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
LOST - Jack Higgins and Dan Butler, last seen entering Marvel stadium.

I'm concerned for their safety so if anyones seen them, please let the St Kilda football club know please.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good luck to whoever is going to play the Eagles in Perth next week ......................................... Collingwood ............. :)).

Then again they win over there those wankers, big Lurch only plays well against the Tigers and the Eagles.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
West Choke. Flat track bullies in WA when they get that regular +10 free kick differential.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We have to be careful against them at the Dump.
Just have to stop their run by beating them up inside like Melbourne did the other week.

Marshall back makes a massive difference to them as does the addition of Crouch inside.

Neither of them played against the Range Rovers

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
West Choke. Flat track bullies in WA when they get that regular +10 free kick differential.
Front runners they cave pretty easily once the momentum shifts and they feel the game is getting away from them, especially away from Perth.

Let them do as they please they cut you to pieces.

bdr

Tiger Rookie
Dec 18, 2002
Aints second half was inspired, West Coke’s was insipid.
Really, a ballsy effort.

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
OMG....Kennedy dived on a loose ball, St K player jumped over him, no contact of any sort...free to St K player !
Umpired called he was forced to take evasive action...hence a free.
What..is this a made up free kick?
Can someone tell me...if not, the umpire has simply made a rule on the spot.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users