R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Blakey pushed one over in the centre (after winning the free). Ump last week paid a 50 against Caddy for less. If it was us, you could guarantee that would have been reversed.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dead set put a Caleb Daniel Helmet on Nick Cox and Darce would spank himself into a coma.

Reactions: 1 user

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I hate the bombers but jeezus they were reamed by the umps. So blatant too.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They will finish in the 8 comfortably.
They will win the next 2.
They have a hard month from round 15 to round 18.
But they finish the season with 3 easy games.
The AFL will get there wish and have a team from NSW back in the finals

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Papley approaching Selwood levels of hatred - serial stager.
Yeh, I’m a massive fan but he’s showing some real selfish signs. And as you say really puts the Mayo on. Very punchable.

Reactions: 1 users

Third Ring

Richmond is...
Oct 3, 2003
Hickey - protected species. Free kick when 2mP looks at him before a throw up...yet he did the same back on several occasions, Hickey spoilt by teammate in marking contest, Smith didn’t touch him - free Hickey, Hickey takes the ball out of ruck takes 2+ steps and tries to fend off several players but drops the ball...ball up....I love the game but this sh1t will cost me a good tv one of these days.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Blakey pushed one over in the centre (after winning the free). Ump last week paid a 50 against Caddy for less. If it was us, you could guarantee that would have been reversed.
I thought the same. He even said to the emu he pushed him over.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Agree. Jeez the umps reamed the bombers. Swans most overrated team, will not make the 8.
Unless continuous help from the flogs they could be 7-0 if they beat the Pussies at the Sardine Cricket Ground in R7.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
If you could play normal football the swans would not win much. Bruise free rubbish they play. Can only hope they make the finals.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I hate the bombers but jeezus they were reamed by the umps. So blatant too.
Badly. This is a directive coming directly out from the AFL.
They can't have the AFL disappear in Sydney.
This is all coming because the CEO from the NRL was hanging shitt on Gilligan

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
the sceptic would say there’s a directive from AFL house to have Sydney rise quickly. That was a disgraceful umpiring performance again.
Now that GWS have turned to *smile* again, there probably is. Got to have at least one Sydney based team up there to keep the fair weather supporters interested.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
My new most hated team. Whingers. Hungry. Show boats. Corporate darlings. We will slap the *smile* from you in September.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Hickey - protected species. Free kick when 2mP looks at him before a throw up...yet he did the same back on several occasions, Hickey spoilt by teammate in marking contest, Smith didn’t touch him - free Hickey, Hickey takes the ball out of ruck takes 2+ steps and tries to fend off several players but drops the ball...ball up....I love the game but this sh1t will cost me a good tv one of these days.
The hickey ump love in was truly strange. Never seen anything like it on a non-superstar.