R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
My new most hated team. Whingers. Hungry. Show boats. Corporate darlings. We will slap the *smile* from you in September.
Same. Please let them make the 8.
Can’t believe not one comment from any commentator on 7 or fox about the disastrous umpiring. The AFL are controlling the message and I’m so *smile* sick of it.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They will finish in the 8 comfortably.
They will win the next 2.
They have a hard month from round 15 to round 18.
But they finish the season with 3 easy games.
The AFL will get there wish and have a team from NSW back in the finals
They will lose Heeney for a few if he's broken his hand and Franklin will probably only play every second game.

They will come back to the field over the season but at 4-0 they should make finals and likely to replace the Aints in the 8 at this stage.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Yep Swans lost money hand over fist last season. The AFL needs them to be successful. Unfortunately so does much of the rest of the competition too given Sydney supporters fickle nature. The league basically can’t afford them to be *smile*.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Same. Please let them make the 8.
Can’t believe not one comment from any commentator on 7 or fox about the disastrous umpiring. The AFL are controlling the message and I’m so *smile* sick of it.
Absolutely all media especially news media and social media is controlled these days!

The AFL has their talking points that they give to the networks and their is never deviation from them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
the sceptic would say there’s a directive from AFL house to have Sydney rise quickly. That was a disgraceful umpiring performance again.
100% they can't afford a Sydney team not in the 8.
The NRL bloke will laughing his ass off..

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hickey holding the footy, just after a non deliberate out of bounds call.

Umps save another home side in the closing minutes, happening fairly regularly these days.

You still cant touch Franklin geez he gets some seriously garbage free kicks.

LOL Drugs shame it wasn't a draw wouldve cost em both 4 points.
In the 3rd qtr.
The umpires helped Sydney get out decisive 50 with 2 *smile* free kicks.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
100% they can't afford a Sydney team not in the 8.
The NRL bloke will laughing his ass off..
The broadcasters want Sydney in the finals too increases their audience in Sydney for revenue.

Hence we have the Whiz Fizz being given the world until we broke them in half.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep Swans lost money hand over fist last season. The AFL needs them to be successful. Unfortunately so does much of the rest of the competition too given Sydney supporters fickle nature. The league basically can’t afford them to be *smile*.
Correct mate well said

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Longmire is such a dik.
If he had to do it like Hardwick did they would be plastered in the bottom 4 for the next 10 years.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Longmire is such a dik.
If he had to do it like Hardwick did they would be plastered in the bottom 4 for the next 10 years.
Hypocrite. Sooks on what Dimma said last year and then changes their game plan to be more active.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hypocrite. Sooks on what Dimma said last year and then changes their game plan to be more active.
He is full of shiit.
Heeney, Mills, Gilden, Warner Wicks, Campbell all from an academy 15 other clubs never had when they were struggling.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
They will lose Heeney for a few if he's broken his hand and Franklin will probably only play every second game.

They will come back to the field over the season but at 4-0 they should make finals and likely to replace the Aints in the 8 at this stage.

I reckon Buddy pretty much only plays in Sydney this year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No wonder Longmire said no to the Kangas job when he gets the spoon feeding from the AFL with academies and assistance.

None of that at North.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
My favourite piece of work from him this evening so far was when he said ‘standard operatas’, when he obviously meant to say modus operandi.

Made me chuckle.
I liked it when he used the word “interpretate” when he was trying to say interpret. And he did it twice!!

Ha ha haaaarrgghhh what a dumb arse.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Haha First Crack Tom Morris says Buddy is the most watchable player in the comp (which is not a bad statement) but Healy is there and you could see him thinking, NicNat, NicNat, NicNat

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The AFL might be winning over the NSW people but they are losing more Victorian's.
The crowds this year especially in Victoria have been at 1990's numbers.
But what do you accept when a goose like hocking is steering the ship..

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I liked it when he used the word “interpretate” when he was trying to say interpret. And he did it twice!!

Ha ha haaaarrgghhh what a dumb arse.
I've seen nepotism too many times in my working career.