R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Nik Cox could be anything. Serious talent. I texted my Bummer bro-in-law, "You love young Cox, don't ya" and he didn't disagree.
Looks like Cox is 200cm is going to be like Pendelbury played basketball with the commentators, ol Dudoro may have finally got one right.

Reactions: 1 user

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
If this is his last year he'll be hard pressed to make 1000 goals. And I would have no problem with that whatsoever.
Think you will find he is contracted next year hence why he is being nursed Suspect he will play next Saturday then rested when they go to the Gold Coast

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Lions mids are too small and too slow IMO. Last year they relied on playing at home and for a high clearance game. Unless the number of stoppages increases then they might be done.