Radio calls of gf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Radio calls of gf

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
K Rock and ABC would be great.

I got 5AA after 2017 and it was probably the best call of the game, insightful and accurate, even if very disappointed.

Somehow doubt K Rock will be the same.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Oh KRock please somebody...

If no-one can find a public link PM me in a couple of days, I have it but haven't listened yet, will try and do this with the TV going and match up the timing. Just opened one of the files and it works fine. Also have ABC.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
If no-one can find a public link PM me in a couple of days, I have it but haven't listened yet, will try and do this with the TV going and match up the timing. Just opened one of the files and it works fine. Also have ABC.

DS
I tried their website and failed.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
K-Rock is the one I am missing

Edit: Found it, and the ABC call. Available at the usual t place

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
K Rock and ABC would be great.

I got 5AA after 2017 and it was probably the best call of the game, insightful and accurate, even if very disappointed.

Somehow doubt K Rock will be the same.

DS
5AA was great. They called it. I remember Malthouse calling the game just after 1/2 time.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
There was a link on another thread to a dropbox site. I got it using the T word no-one seems to want to mention, it is there along with the rest.

DS

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users