Rance replacement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rance replacement

sportshow

Tiger Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
I would be very disappointed if he ended up anywhere else other than us considering how it all ended .... he does seem very loyal i think though ....

Reactions: 1 user

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
ok - he is on our list for 2020 so he would have to be traded for or go on open market and go to whoever gets first pick????????/ I dont know how this would work now as he would not be in our top payed players for this year etc etc. Anyone know how this would work??

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I would be very disappointed if he ended up anywhere else other than us considering how it all ended .... he does seem very loyal i think though ....
Agree, think his team-mates, especially his brothers-in-arms from the backline, would be highly disappointed though. To have to play against your great mate!? Awful prospect for all of them.
Doubt that he wanted to leave this great and highly successful club at all, let alone ditch these blood brothers. I think the 'little' setback with the knee was more of a concern to him than many accept actually as I heard from a strong source. He witnessed the Dale Morris saga (after 3 knee jobs). Don't think Alex could afford to spend another year hobbling on one leg after going incredibly hard to almost make it back for the '19 finals victories.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
ok - he is on our list for 2020 so he would have to be traded for or go on open market and go to whoever gets first pick????????/ I dont know how this would work now as he would not be in our top payed players for this year etc etc. Anyone know how this would work??

Free agent...
He Can go to any where he wants