Ray Chamberlain is a c.............. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ray Chamberlain is a c..............

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
TigerForce said:
I like the way Poosy referred to him on On The Couch as "that umpire" won't be umpiring the GF.

Roozy went after him even showed clips of his F ups. Unheard off.
They picked the best 3 umpires for the GF. Fair and unbiased

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Once again yesterday - Razor had it all about "me me me me me"

When we got that 50m penalty (that led to Jack G's goal) my mate and I were both saying that it would come back to bite us.
And sure enough later on (in the last Q I think) on the same side of the ground he plucked one out while he was non-officiating umpire. I can't even remember now if it was a throw-in or a mark - but what he "saw" from 50m away just didn't happen.

Surely this bloke must pizz off even his fellow umpires with the way he tries to impose himself on the game.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd

When we got that 50m penalty (that led to Jack G's goal) my mate and I were both saying that it would come back to bite us.
And sure enough later on (in the last Q I think) on the same side of the ground he plucked one out while he was non-officiating umpire. I can't even remember now if it was a throw-in or a mark - but what he "saw" from 50m away just didn't happen.

Surely this bloke must pizz off even his fellow umpires with the way he tries to impose himself on the game.
He called several frees from over 50m away yesterday when the controlling umpire was a few metres away. He really thinks he is special.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
2 decisions had me Fked yesterday
The first one, Right in front of me, cotchin gets pinged for throwing it. Treloar does it every week and does it multiple times and never gets pinged.
The 2nd one Ellis running into forward 50, paid holding the ball, firstly he kicked it and secondly he had the ball less them a second.
Both vomit decisions.
Even on our home ground yesterday, it was evident they weren’t going to favour us from the first 5 minutes.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
There were a lot of head scratching decisions from all three of the green muppets yesterday.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Tenacious, any chance of changing the title to Ray Chamberlain is a dead set c.........;)

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

watching live it was pretty clear Westoff was punching the ball away, not trying to touch it before it went out, even Hinkley acknowledged that. that is 50mtrs.

The 50 he gave against us was wrong. Edwards came from the side of the mark and took over the mark form Stack. 50 was piad cos they thought he came from over the mark, which he did not.
Still prob not as bad as the free paid against BEllis for kicking the ball when he was running down the middle of the ground. (funnily enough a similar free was just paid against Balta when he clearly handballed it when tackled.)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
watching live it was pretty clear Westoff was punching the ball away, not trying to touch it before it went out, even Hinkley acknowledged that. that is 50mtrs.

The 50 he gave against us was wrong. Edwards came from the side of the mark and took over the mark form Stack. 50 was piad cos they thought he came from over the mark, which he did not.
Still prob not as bad as the free paid against BEllis for kicking the ball when he was running down the middle of the ground. (funnily enough a similar free was just paid against Balta when he clearly handballed it when tackled.)

The Ellis one it hit the ground before he got his foot to it. Free kick.

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Ray was a lot better yesterday than whoever number 10 was... back to the bush for him
Agree, I think his name is Robert O'Gorman or something similar, we've had him a couple of times this year and crucified us every time. Tiger supporters must have picked on him as a kid, he *smile* hates us

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
2 decisions had me Fked yesterday
The first one, Right in front of me, cotchin gets pinged for throwing it. Treloar does it every week and does it multiple times and never gets pinged.
The 2nd one Ellis running into forward 50, paid holding the ball, firstly he kicked it and secondly he had the ball less them a second.
Both vomit decisions.
Even on our home ground yesterday, it was evident they weren’t going to favour us from the first 5 minutes.

The Cotchin one was spot on. I always look at the reaction of the offending player. Cotch didn't complain at all. It was a clearthrow when I watched it back on the scoreboard. Not sure why that got you all riled up.

There were numerous decisions that weren't paid to us yesterday that could have got you all riled, but you pick out one of the ones that was 100% a free kick.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Ummm. Drop kick now an illegal disposal?

if you are being tackled and drop the ball on the ground, that's incorrect disposal. I hate the Umps as much as anyone but let's try to keep the hysteria down to a dull roar.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The Cotchin one was spot on. I always look at the reaction of the offending player. Cotch didn't complain at all. It was a clearthrow when I watched it back on the scoreboard. Not sure why that got you all riled up.

There were numerous decisions that weren't paid to us yesterday that could have got you all riled, but you pick out one of the ones that was 100% a free kick.

Absolutely. Cotch's was a free, Ellis' was also a free against.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

The ball come out in the tackle.