Ray Chamberlain is a c.............. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ray Chamberlain is a c..............

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Ray Chamberlain is a completely inappropriate choice of umpire for any important game of footy

Reactions: 2 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Cannot get the GF, how this clown got PF is a joke in itself - but we are talking about Gill the Dill and his merry men.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Clear from the telecast he wanted next week off. Could not seriously be considered based on some decisions he made today.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Mr Brightside said:
I’d say the umps from our game would have to get the GF

Agree. The only positive from last night was the umpiring was the best all year, cannot remember a really bad decision

• Angry

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
C'mon Tenacious, get your thread title correct!

It should read RAZOR Ray Chamberlain is a ......! :hihi

He prefers being called RAZOR Ray!

Yes will destroy the GF as a spectacle if rostered on.

Needs to be loaded into a cannon and fired out over the bay!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
MD Jazz said:
Agree. The only positive from last night was the umpiring was the best all year, cannot remember a really bad decision

Agree it was OUR best all year, but they still ignored several caught, incorrect disposals we should have won, some in our F50. We'll never know how it might have gone if we had seriously threatened or even, by a miracle, hit the front late Q4.

I wouldn't get carried away.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Pulled his head in for a while and became a decent umpire, but this year is back to his grandstanding worst. His game yesterday was a disgrace. He isn't one of the best six.

And his head is a funny shape. Reckon his mum stomped him when he was a baby.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Probably got a funny shaped head after all the times he had his head jammed in the U bend of the toilets whilst getting his head flushed at school.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Pulled his head in for a while and became a decent umpire, but this year is back to his grandstanding worst. His game yesterday was a disgrace. He isn't one of the best six.

And his head is a funny shape. Reckon his mum stomped him when he was a baby.

:hihi
More than once

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I used to be coached by St Kilda hard man, Eric Guy. He loathed "show ponies". I wonder what he would have thought about Razor Ray's attention seeking?

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
maverick said:
Cannot get the GF, how this clown got PF is a joke in itself - but we are talking about Gill the Dill and his merry men.

and it that lies the problem. I reckon he will get a gig.

If he does I hope he helps West Coke win the GF and let him try to escape the MCG from the Pies fans.
The MCG will degenerate to a film I once "Escape from New York" but for Razor it will be "Escape from the MCG". :hihi

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
yeah he is a calamity, a crook, a chode and a circus.

• Haha

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Al Bundy said:
and it that lies the problem. I reckon he will get a gig.

If he does I hope he helps West Coke win the GF and let him try to escape the MCG from the Pies fans.
The MCG will degenerate to a film I once "Escape from New York" but for Razor it will be "Escape from the MCG". :hihi

Yeah a classic OTT Razor clanger in the last seconds that costs Collingwood the game and causes Eddies head to literally explode would be magnificent.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Razor an emergency for the GF which will be a relief for all players as you never knew what Razor was going to do next.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I like the way Poosy referred to him on On The Couch as "that umpire" won't be umpiring the GF.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Tigaman said:
Razor an emergency for the GF which will be a relief for all players as you never knew what Razor was going to do next.

Can the emergency get involved in the game?
For example who makes the calls for interchange transgressions - is that the emergency?
Time on and a point the difference and some player puts his foot a centimetre over the line when waiting to come back on the ground. Ray would love to get involved in something like that.
Or what if there was an all in brawl near the boundary line - can he come on then?
Whatever his options he'll be plotting his moves already.