Rd 18 v Brisvegas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 18 v Brisvegas

Mate just turn up and you'll be able to sit undercover. There will be plenty of seats. I had a ticket in the open for the Saints game. It was pissing down so I was standing around waiting for the game to start. A security bloke told me I had to go to my seat as I couldn't stand around due to COVID protocols. I told him that my seat was in the open and there was no way in the world I was going to sit in the rain for half an hour waiting for the game to start. He said just sit in an undercover seat. I basically had a whole row to myself.
I’m hoping to do that but worried I’ll be sitting in someone’s seat. And I’m guessing everyone else will be doing the same thing. I’m just wondering why it’s so hard to get something undercover

The problem is that they don't let you choose your own seats, it is insane. Everybody has different preferences so we're all fishing for the seats we prefer and all the while the choice given is whatever some useless algorithm on the Ticketek site wants to offer.

I tried for a couple of hours yesterday and all I ever got offered were seats right at the back (Row FF or JJ or the like) or plenty of offers of Row U (a few rows short of under cover) and a couple more around that area. In the end I just took Row R tickets. I'm a Roaming Tiger member so bays M1 and M2 for us.

I sent an email to Ticketek asking why we can't choose our own seats but I expect no reply and no resolution as they are useless.

DS

Reactions: 1 user