Rd 2 - Changes v Mayblooms | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 2 - Changes v Mayblooms

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Out: Astbury (likely), Vlastuin (maybe).
In: dunno. Perhaps it's finally Miller time. Or Garth. Or Sampson and have Balta stay back all game.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'm not sure what to do about Caddy, just seems too slow for the wing and hard to find a place for him forward where I think he is at his best.

Hope Astbury is just a fine, whistle was blown and he is being tackled and the "hit" was more of a shrug off and was only high arm not elbow. Silly of Astbury to do it but not really a suspension incident. Watching the highlights I was very very pissed off when the commentators started raving on about the head being sacrosanct, maybe they can play the incident, with that commentary, and then show how Danger wiped out Vlastuin in the GF and didn't even get cited.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Will probably be Vlastuin out, Cotchin in & possibly Pickett out (if Houli is ready)

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Cotch is the obvious in and should Dave be banned or Nick not come up then here is the chance to blood Ben Miller as he is the right size and has been getting good write ups

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I'm not sure what to do about Caddy, just seems too slow for the wing and hard to find a place for him forward where I think he is at his best.

Hope Astbury is just a fine, whistle was blown and he is being tackled and the "hit" was more of a shrug off and was only high arm not elbow. Silly of Astbury to do it but not really a suspension incident. Watching the highlights I was very very pissed off when the commentators started raving on about the head being sacrosanct, maybe they can play the incident, with that commentary, and then show how Danger wiped out Vlastuin in the GF and didn't even get cited.

DS
If they aren't playing a back up ruck/fwd i'd play him as the 3rd fwd & he can rotate with Dusty in the middle

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Out: Vlastuin (inj) Astbury (sus) Caddy (omit) Pickett (omit)
In: Cotchin , Ross , Miller , Chol (Balta stays in defence and Chol Ruck to chop out Nank)

Think we can go in with 1 defender short against Dawks