Rd 5 Ticketing v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 5 Ticketing v Aints

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
See below

Richmond vs St Kilda | 7:20pm Thurs April 15 Marvel Stadium

Club away members will have access to tickets for Round 5 vs St Kilda at 10am Wednesday April 14 via Ticketmaster here.

Round 6 Anzac Day Eve (away game) tickets available 10am Wednesday April 21 via Ticketek.

*Subject to change. Tickets limited and subject to availability. Transaction limit of six (6) tickets available. Tickets must be purchased/redeemed in advance as there will not be any ticket sales at the venue.

To successfully redeem a ticket, Club away members will need to use their 2021 membership barcode to redeem a ticket online (membership cards can not be used to scan in). Members will have the option of redeeming a $0 General Reserved ticket or paying an upgrade price for a premium seat.

Membership barcodes can be retrieved by logging in to your MyRichmond account (membership website login).

Due to COVID-19 and reduced crowd capacity at sporting venues, General Admission members will not be able to scan in using their membership card in season 2021. Members with away game access will need to use their 12-digit barcode to redeem tickets. All other Club members will need to wait until the General Public on-sale (1pm Wednesday, April 14). Transaction limit of 6 tickets apply. No venue sales will be available.

AFL CLUB SUPPORT:

AFL Club Support members will be emailed directly from AFL Membership with regards to access to Round 5 ticketing.

ACCESSIBLE SEATING:

Please call Ticketmaster's Accessible Seating Line if you have Wheelchair, Companion Card or Special Needs booking requirements.

Phone: 1300 446 925.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I can't believe how late these tickets are going on sale, talk about leaving it to the last minute (and we wonder why crowds are down).

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I can't believe how late these tickets are going on sale, talk about leaving it to the last minute (and we wonder why crowds are down).
Yep, ridiculous, I went to Port , had my flights & accom booked months ago & got a ticket last Wednesday !!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yep, ridiculous, I went to Port , had my flights & accom booked months ago & got a ticket last Wednesday !!

1 day before the game!! Who is running this show? They've known this game is happening for 2 months, but they sell tickets 1 day before!

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
What a *smile* show.

We wouldnt need to stagger the on sale dates if stadiums were back to 100% capacity.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
No way I could book flights and accommodation for these games with one days notice of a ticket - maybe thats their sneaky way to stop people moving around to much.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
They are also making it difficult with the floating fixture. Not knowing what days we are playing future games interstate. Makes it more difficult to plan.

Feb 25, 2007
FOR AFL MEMBERS:

Heading into Round 5 of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season, with crowds now at 75% capacity at the MCG and Marvel Stadium, the on-sale priority system has been removed.

Instead, in line with previous seasons, all AFL Members regardless of their nominated club of support, will have access to reserved seating from the same time – 10am AEST on the Tuesday of each round.

More information can be found below or on our FAQ page.

AFL RD5.png

Feb 25, 2007
Interesting, just received this email, regarding a trial for AFL MEMBERS (not Richmond games thankfully) but AFL doing this to get back to 100% capacity.
The AFL is aiming for 100% capacity for ANZAC DAY matches.

afl reserve.png

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Thursday night games suck, even worse when at Chernobyl as I have to get to Spencer St and my train only goes to Flinders St. Add an early start to this and it is a mess.

DS

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
No issue getting tickets this morning. AFL members Level 1 on the wing.