Rd 5 Ticketing v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 5 Ticketing v Aints

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I got an email on Monday about tickets for Thursday - Roaming Tiger Home and Away member.

Still can't buy guest tickets and we're going with a couple of other people so I'll have to take my chances with the public tickets available. Will have to pay so might try and get level 1, never been on level 1 at Chernobyl.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
I got an email on Monday about tickets for Thursday - Roaming Tiger Home and Away member.

Still can't buy guest tickets and we're going with a couple of other people so I'll have to take my chances with the public tickets available. Will have to pay so might try and get level 1, never been on level 1 at Chernobyl.

DS

Do you get your tickets via the club website or via Ticketmaster? You should be able to get very good seats at 1pm on level 1 and 2, you'll pay a bit but you will have prime seats.

https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/AFL...Home-main-1&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_AFL-2021

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
I thought AFL Members could sit anywhere at Marvel, as there’s no Reserve? Also, I got on quite quickly, I thought.

AFL reserve is Level 1, aisle's 8 to 15 (there has always been a reserve). Plus Level 3 "allocated seating" for AFL members when there is demand, like this game.

MARVEL.png

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Going to attempt to stand this week. Theoretically I'll be able to keep moving to the next section if they move me on, and do laps if necessary.
Be careful LTRTR. Any potential virus out there is very cunning and knows if you’re sitting or standing and is ready to pounce accordingly :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Just got a ticket to the VFL on Friday........hope to catch up with some PREnders there.......looking forward to it.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I assume its sold out - it won’t accept my bar code.

I was hoping to get 3 GA for my family as well at 1pm but that looks unlikely now.

In hindsight, the AFL should have swapped this game to the MCG and then had our return game latter this year moved to Marvel (assuming 100% capacity then).

Feb 25, 2007
I assume its sold out - it won’t accept my bar code.

I was hoping to get 3 GA for my family as well at 1pm but that looks unlikely now.

In hindsight, the AFL should have swapped this game to the MCG and then had our return game latter this year moved to Marvel (assuming 100% capacity then).

Just edited my post:

By the way are you a home and away member? or just HOME member?

If home and away member keep trying as sometimes tkts are still in baskets that could be released back into the system.

If only a home member then you must wait till 1pm where I reckon they will have tickets for the public, they will make more money this way.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
keep trying sometimes tkts still in baskets that could be released back into the system.
I reckon they will have tickets for the public, they will make more money this way.

By the way are you a home and away member?> or just HOME member

cool - I will wait till 1pm and then try again - worth a trip back to Melb if I can score tickets

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

DS

You can't buy guest tickets but you can buy GA member upgrade tickets from the next home game so they can sit with you. I am happy with this.

Feb 25, 2007
Almost sold out. Limited amount of tickets available from 12pm today.

Limited amount of tkts for AFL MEMBERS on level 3. I just received that text. From 12pm

At 1pm tickets will still be available for the general public. There will still be good seats available but more so prime seats. Need to get in immediately at 1pm

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
what a *smile* system this is. Covid or no Covid you just know this is the new normal going forward.

Feb 25, 2007
Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
what a *smile* system this is. Covid or no Covid you just know this is the new normal going forward.

Hope not its a mess, think for 2021 it will be but 2022 back to normal I'm hearing. Guess that remains to be seen.