Rd 5 Ticketing v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 5 Ticketing v Aints

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Just got a ticket to the VFL on Friday........hope to catch up with some PREnders there.......looking forward to it.
im trying to get a vfl ticket from the email richmond sent yesterday
when i go to get a ticket asking me $10 i thought it was a free members upgrade

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
im trying to get a vfl ticket from the email richmond sent yesterday
when i go to get a ticket asking me $10 i thought it was a free members upgrade
Click the $10 ticket then type your membership card barcode into Promo code. It will issue you a free ticket.

Last edited:

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Click the $10 ticket then type your membership card barcode into Promo code. It will issue you a free ticket.
All good all fixed up just got a ticket

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
After all my sooking, I ended up getting L3, Row G for $27. Quite happy with that tbh

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
After all my sooking, I ended up getting L3, Row G for $27. Quite happy with that tbh

I guess the hate for level 3 didn't last long ;) the love of the yellow & black shone through.
$27 pretty good value inc reserved seat, also the first 6 or 7 rows are still very good viewing.

I know you prefer standing, so hopefully, the AFL goes back to that soon.

Last edited:

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I guess the hate for level 3 didn't last long ;) the love of the yellow & black shone through.
$27 pretty good value inc reserved seat, also the first 6 or 7 rows are still very good viewing.

I know you prefer standing, so hopefully, the AFL goes back to that soon.

when I say Level 3, i'm refering to the nose bleeds 15-30 rows back. Marvel and the MCG brought in "Level 4 front" as a category to rip us off a few years ago. I'm not really sure how i got Row 7 for GA price, but i'll take it.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I've been enteringmy 3121 barcodes since Tuesday and can't get tickets. I'm trying for tickets anywhere but it just keeps telling me none are available!

Feb 25, 2007

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Do you get your tickets via the club website or via Ticketmaster? You should be able to get very good seats at 1pm on level 1 and 2, you'll pay a bit but you will have prime seats.

https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/AFL...Home-main-1&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_AFL-2021

Can't get the others in as guests on home memberships as neither are members, geez, one of them is a StKilda supporter :eek: .

Bought my tickets on Ticketmaster (you can't buy tickets on the club website as far as I know) and had the usual struggle with their idiocy.

Was going for tickets in the "Best Available" category. I was first offered Row V or thereabouts, followed by about Row U - apparently these were best available. Kept rejecting the tickets and going for Best Available a few more times and, lo and behold, despite Row V being best available not 5 minutes earlier, suddenly Row B on Level 1 became best available. Absolute farce, clearly the tickets it had allocated me earlier were not best available at all,

These ticketing companies are just incompetent. Back years ago before tickets were purchased online, before the internet etc, you used to go and buy tickets and if you were one of the ones buying them early you got better tickets. Now it is just a crap shoot.

Anyway, bloody good tickets so I'm happy with these. Figure I might be near StKilda supporters since it is on the flank at the Lockett end. First time I've been on Level 1 at Chernobyl so we'll see what it's like. Normally go to games there and just do General Admission and sit on level 3 looking at the huge open spaces on level 1.

DS

Feb 25, 2007
Can't get the others in as guests on home memberships as neither are members, geez, one of them is a StKilda supporter :eek: .

Bought my tickets on Ticketmaster (you can't buy tickets on the club website as far as I know) and had the usual struggle with their idiocy.

Was going for tickets in the "Best Available" category. I was first offered Row V or thereabouts, followed by about Row U - apparently these were best available. Kept rejecting the tickets and going for Best Available a few more times and, lo and behold, despite Row V being best available not 5 minutes earlier, suddenly Row B on Level 1 became best available. Absolute farce, clearly the tickets it had allocated me earlier were not best available at all,

These ticketing companies are just incompetent. Back years ago before tickets were purchased online, before the internet etc, you used to go and buy tickets and if you were one of the ones buying them early you got better tickets. Now it is just a crap shoot.

Anyway, bloody good tickets so I'm happy with these. Figure I might be near StKilda supporters since it is on the flank at the Lockett end. First time I've been on Level 1 at Chernobyl so we'll see what it's like. Normally go to games there and just do General Admission and sit on level 3 looking at the huge open spaces on level 1.

DS

I hear ya It's an absolute farce as well as Ticketmaster allowing the general public to choose whatever seats they want (like I just did below as a test) but we are just get given the best available which always isn't best available!

seats.png

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I hear ya It's an absolute farce as well as Ticketmaster allowing the general public to choose whatever seats they want (like I just did below as a test) but we are just get given the best available which always isn't best available!

View attachment 11920

I was buying general admission without my barcode and I never got to see any maps of bays to choose. Maybe I shouldn't have picked best available (especially since it is *smile*) and gone for specific seat types.

You would almost put your house on those grey seats near the front actually not sold yet.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
I was buying general admission without my barcode and I never got to see any maps of bays to choose. Maybe I shouldn't have picked best available (especially since it is *smile*) and gone for specific seat types.

You would almost put your house on those grey seats near the front actually not sold yet.

DS

Correct with your barcode you won't see maps of seats to pick but for GA you can, go figure!

On this link as soon as you open it you will see prices and seating areas on the right and map on the left, as soon as you click on any blue rectangle it opens up into choosing your own seat. https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/st-kilda-v-richmond-docklands-15-04-2021/event/25005A88A6BD3F8E