RD 8 - Changes V Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 8 - Changes V Cats

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
In: Dusty Flossy(if fit)
Out: Cotchy Aarts

Feb 25, 2007
IN: CCJ ......it's time.

OUT: Aarts, Chimp

I have been saying that for weeks and that's preferred for most tiger supporters to have CCJ in but seems the match committee prefer 2 tall's in the fwd 50 and Pickett to rotate with nank

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Those calling for Aarts to bd dropped will be disappointed. Hardwick again made special mention of the three small forwards in his press conference last night.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Those calling for Aarts to bd dropped will be disappointed. Hardwick again made special mention of the three small forwards in his press conference last night.
Love his story etc etc, but..... he's a real worry with his decision making when things get hot. Maybe the reason he lost his spot lastyear and if Bakes goes there for good when Nick comes back, he'll be off to the twos imo.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Love his story etc etc, but..... he's a real worry with his decision making when things get hot. Maybe the reason he lost his spot lastyear and if Bakes goes there for good when Nick comes back, he'll be off to the twos imo.

Bakes is replacing Lambert at the moment. The risk for Aarts is when Lambert comes back in, does Bakes go back or do we find room for both he and Lambert in the forward half as you'd think Aarts would be likely to be 1st out if that was the case.

Reactions: 2 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
And what happens when Vlas comes back? With the emergence of Mansell, how do we shuffle or will Mansell be unlucky.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Naish has done nothing in the first half of the VFL game. Reckon he'd want a big second half to stay in the AFL team to play Geelong

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
I don’t get involved in these threads coz I never see the game live and have had to eat my words too many times. Eg, I thought Lambert was poor last year compared to prior years, then read Conrad’s book and the penny dropped. I see poor output, in my view, but maybe the guys are doing exactly what the coaches want? I won’t pretend to know what they want, but if for example George (who I think is having a shockingly year) is doing exactly what they want, then so be it.

But for the sake of an argument, out George and Cotch, in Flossy and Sir Dustin.

Feb 25, 2007
Good win by gold coast, just kept going.
Pies are a mess. Only 24K rolled up.

Next week D-Day! North v Pies at marvel