RD 8 - Changes V Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 8 - Changes V Cats

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
For some reason I reckon Geelong would successfully target Mansfield - get under his skin with their flops, mops and niggle with players like Dropwood kicking a few goals as a result.

RCD stays in for Cotch so in effect it’s in Martin, out Cotch with Naish to bench again.

Vlas gets one more week to recover.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
For some reason I reckon Geelong would successfully target Mansfield - get under his skin with their flops, mops and niggle with players like Dropwood kicking a few goals as a result.
Not with you on this one yott , I see him been perfect to get under the skin of Myiers, I love the way he goes about it, I think weve overreacted with the Pickett incident, yes he probably needs to learn a little about keeping his head , however in saying that I wouldn’t want him changing his natural aggressive ways too much , he won’t be intimidated by anyone except probably DTLD

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Not with you on this one yott , I see him been perfect to get under the skin of Myiers, I love the way he goes about it, I think weve overreacted with the Pickett incident, yes he probably needs to learn a little about keeping his head , however in saying that I wouldn’t want him changing his natural aggressive ways too much , he won’t be intimidated by anyone except probably DTLD
Think Greg-Bryan might miss CC. He was subbed out last with ice on his lower leg. But that ponce was probably just nursing a bruise though

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
any news on Greg-Brian Myers ankle?

I really hope he's OK.

and I hope Z.Guthrie and L.Dalhaus hold their spots

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Grimes a big out, hard to replace, Broady is probably best suited to play his role.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I must have missed all the outrage over Spud Bruce smacking Grimes head into the ground.
Surely they’ll be all over it on 360, FC et al...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BrummieTiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 28, 2019
I have a question re. concussion protocol. It won't matter in Grimes case but say our next two matches were Friday night - does the protocol begin from the last match (ie our Friday game v doggies) or from when the concussion was diagnosed (ie Grimes was diagnosed Saturday)? For all anybody knows, he smashed his head getting out of bed on Saturday. Anyone have an answer?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
With Grimes out do we debut Miller? I don’t think we will with Vlastuin back.

Balta to Cameron
Astbury to Hawkins
Broad to Rohan

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I have a question re. concussion protocol. It won't matter in Grimes case but say our next two matches were Friday night - does the protocol begin from the last match (ie our Friday game v doggies) or from when the concussion was diagnosed (ie Grimes was diagnosed Saturday)? For all anybody knows, he smashed his head getting out of bed on Saturday. Anyone have an answer?
From when it occurred.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
I must have missed all the outrage over Spud Bruce smacking Grimes head into the ground.
Surely they’ll be all over it on 360, FC et al...
exactly Larabee. Nothing said, very crude coathanger a little earlier. Then the almost knee to his head. Shocking look.

Reactions: 1 users